The Death of the Lor

Magalor's POV
Hey! Why the heck are you giving all of my chapters depressing titles? This doesn't even have anything to do with the chapter!
Because I'm the author, dammit! I can do whatever I want!
It's my story! You can't just do that! Aargh, let's just get on with the story. Besides, the title of this chapter is completely false.
Anyway...
Let's see. So, I woke up. Yeah, and Meta-Not's stuff was still there, taunting me. I asked the Lor to analyze it, and it was confirmed, it was Meta-Not's, though it seemed less used, and not as old as the stuff Meta-Not usually wears. Hmm... Seems suspicious. I decided that I was going to have to check things out. I just put on a very accurate replica of the Master Crown. I had to make sure that I wasn't taken down too easily... Wait... Isn't this the real, one and only, the most treasured Master Crown? Huh. Musta brought it through the void when I came back from oblivion. Anyway, I put it on, not using it yet, and went down to check it out.

That was a very bad idea.

I should have known.

But instead...

I got knocked out... And my precious Lor was stolen. As well as the Master Crown.
Why do I always get knocked out? By the time I woke up, the culprit was long gone, and I was stranded. There was no way I was getting out of this easily. I heard snoring coming from my left, so I went to check it out and passed out.
*Hint: Awakened Noddies... Drat.
Stuff happened, and I found myself stuck. Again. In a tree. Surrounded by Awakened sleeping Noddies... Wait, is that a paradox? Eh, who cares? It's not like anyone is going to be reading this that carefully. Anyway, I had to find some way to get outta there, 'cause I sure as heck wasn't going to get outta there on my own. So... I... Waited... For... Hours... On... End........ So..... Tired........
*Faceplant x1*