It looks like there's not going to be another Chapter

Magolor's POV

There is no chapter, readers! Sorry about that! There are never going to be more chapters.

...

Just a joke. I said that based on what the author named this chapter. Why do you have to do this to me? Anyway, to continue the story...

By the time the Awakened Noddies had left, I realized that it wasn't the Awakened Noddies that had been snoring, though when they talk it sounds an awful lot like snoring. They also had other Noddies with them, but these weren't awakened. Also, after they left, I had woken up, but I just decided not to mention that until now, because of reasons.

Magolor! Stop messing with my keyboard, I was supposed to write your stor-5z8u9wtanuaisoaw3o9sduio

Now that that's outta the way

Give

I think I can

me

continue the

back

story. And I'm going to tell

my keyboard!!!!

the story my way. Anyway, let's see......

Also, I don't have Kirby Star Allies, and besides, this story was started before then, so you're not going to see many features from there, if any. I don't even have the Nintendo Switch, all I have is a Wii U. I don't even have that many Kirby games that I can still play, my first Kirby game, Super Star Ultra, isn't working anymore. :'( Thus, I am left with Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot, and Kirby's Return to Dream Land, which is so far my favorite game from the series.

Ok, so when I woke up, I tried to get back to the controls at the Lor, but then I realized that I wasn't in the Lor anymore. Then I remembered that the Lor had been stolen. By then, I started panicking. It wasn't like I wasn't ever stranded before, but I always had the Lor to take care of... and all of my stuff was aboard the Lor. Somehow, even though it was stolen, I still had the Master Crown though... I wonder how. Probably weird voidy stuff. Anyway, I went out in search of anyone who could help me.

I traveled for long uneventful hours, so I will skip that, and get to the fun part.

When I finally found some creatures other than me, myself, and my soul (long story, but now I have my soul. Hanging around me. Probably also weird voidy stuff.) My soul is kinda annoying, but since I'm all alone, I see no point in ignoring it anymore. Not being able to talk to the Lor makes me feel so lonely, I talk to my own soul. Talk about sad.

Anyway, When I came across some Waddle Dees, they seemed to have no interest in helping me. They just sorta ignored me... until my soul went ahead and started poking them with the mini-Ultra Galaxias (Yeah, my soul is tiny.) Then they up and left. Drat.

I continued along, and found Blade Knight and Blade Knight.... wait... what? I swear, Meta Knight has too many Blade Knights. Probably to replace the ones that Kirby eats... and the ones he fires... and the ones that run away from him... etc. These Blade Knights had no interest in helping me. Seemed more interested in attacking the air in front of them. And when I happened to get in their way, they attacked at me... probably because I was where they were already slashing, before I came along. I dodged, and left them alone.

It seems the inhabitants of Dream Land are not all as helpful as Kirby. I can't contact Meta Knight right now, and King Dedede is more interested in the Lor, and Kirby, than helping me. Last time I visited his castle, he just asked if he could use the Master Crown to finally beat Kirby. I didn't give it to him, obviously, and just pointed out that Kirby had beaten me while I was wearing it, even in my uncontrollably powerful soul form (which is actually non-canon, but who cares). I think I say "anyway" too much... I really need to think of something different to say, but who cares.

Anyway, I proceeded to go to Kirby's house, which currently has no Kirby in it, due to him being missing and all. I got in, and decided to sleep in his bed. It was getting late anyway, and those stupid Bronto Burts weren't going to be leaving me alone any time soon.

I guess I don't have to write any more in this chapter, but I'm going to keep talking. I wonder why Kirby went missing. Where could he be? Could the Awakened Noddies have anything to do with it? Or maybe that mysterious thing that stole the Lor? I really missed the Lor, but obviously, because I'm writing this story and not out looking for the Lor, I got it back. I'm not going to tell you how just yet. I'd rather just keep you in suspense. Because that's what I want to do. And I am the official author of this story. We might as well change the author of this book to Magolor the Swagolor Pilot of the Lor Starcutter. Also, maybe change the title to Magolor's Return To Dream Land!... I think that's just ripping off Kirby. Oh well. I guess the strange disembodied voice that claims to be the author won't let me do that. Meh. I just have to deal with it. Also... I wonder how this story is going to get out of Dream Land. Writing it on Wattpad seems to have some Dimension Transcendent properties that allows it to travel from Dream Land to whatever planet you're reading it on. I'll just have to figure out how Wattpad works anyway. = *smile (I don't have a mouth)

Welp, I think I'm going to stop talking now. I really need to get a haircut.

Speaking of you and your haircuts, since when did you have hair?

Wow, just because you never see my hair because it's under my hood, you assume I don't have hair? Insensitive, much?

Excuse me? What does your hair look like exactly?

I'm not going to tell you.

Then why do you need a haircut, if no one sees your hair anyway?

Who says nobody sees my hair? You're not the only one I talk to! I have other friends!

Why don't we ever see your hair in games? You've shown up in two that I know of, and probably more, but we never see your hair!

Ok, forget it, I'm leaving.