Chapter Three: Now We Have Matching Tattoos.

Heya! here's the third chapter. Hope you like it. Above is a picture of Kiara.

Leave a comment! Like and vote. :)

"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso.

Chapter Three

After I tried in vain for Kiara to change her mind about getting a tattoo for about an hour, I gave up. What was more was that she even roped me in to look at some of the designs with her.

Apparently my punishment for losing the bet was to accompany her to the mall to get a freaking tattoo.

After deciding on the tattoo, we called Dawn to meet us at tattoo artist's shop. Even Dawn freaked out when she heard Kiara's intention. She was against deforming one's body by a bunch of ink lines and she made her feelings clear. Crystal clear, actually. The rule-obeying Hitler in her was very dominant. But eventually, Kiara convinced her with that silver tongue of hers. How she managed to do that was beyond me. She just had a gift as my father usually said.

Sometimes, I really hated her. That 'gifted' tongue of hers may have gotten us out of trouble many times but it made me and Dawn do stuff we didn't want to too.

Kiara started driving towards the mall in silence which was pretty unusual. "Scared already?" I teased.

"In your dreams." She scoffed. "Just thinking." There was a mischievous look in her eyes which usually never ended well for me. I panicked.

"About what?" I asked, scared.

"It's been a while since I talked to your father, right? Why don't we pay a visit to him? The restaurant is in the way anyways." I looked at her in suspicion. Just what was she thinking now?

We arrived at the restaurant and Kiara skipped in immediately. I almost dreaded going inside now.

When I finally got inside, I saw Kiara laughing with my father. I slowly walked up to them but I really really didn't want to.

"Ro! Guess what? Sam just gave you the permission to get a tattoo too! We're going to get inked on the same day." Her excitement was visible on her face but all I could feel was horror.

"WHAT!" I screeched. Dad and Kiara covered their ears with a pained look. Served them right.

"Kiara, if you want, you can get a tattoo. I won't stop you. But I am not letting anyone come near me with a bunch of needles unless it's absolutely necessary. And getting a freaking tattoo is not necessary." I snapped.

Her face crumbled and she gave me the largest puppy eyes known to mankind. That look could melt even the most stone hearted man. However, there was no way I was going to let it waver my decision.

Tears started gathering in her eyes.

I glared.

Her mouth started wavering.

I narrowed my eyes even further.

A drop of tear fell.

I groaned. "I can't believe you are going to make me pay money for getting pain inflicted on me. Willingly." I surrendered.

All her tears vanished almost immediately and she hugged me as tight as she could. That sly fox!

"I hate you." I muttered, pushing her away.

"You love me, really. You won't even have to pay for anything. Just come and give me company. That's it." She beamed.

"Let's just go." I sighed, sealing my fate.