chapter 6

Consciousness crept back into the angel's entire body in a rather ticklish manner. The sunlight itself felt as if it sang a melody to her as she woke up. And this time, she was fully knowledgeable of her current predicament.

She was fully naked.  held in the arms of the chimerical creature who had brought her to safety, multiple times now.

Here she laid, vulnerable in his guard. And never before had she felt the feeling she felt now. She was his. Mind, body and heart, she felt it. She belonged to him in every way she could ever imagine. And that brought her comfort. She had done more than just fall in love. She sank deep into a blissful fantasy come true.  One of trust, exploration and companionship. One that could never be foretold. Not even by the greatest of expectations, nor could it be matched by the the most vivid imagination.

She felt and heard herself breathe, allowing herself to bask in her own vulnerability as it's very essence tickled her. Her nude figure, only making the experience more enjoyable. Her mind could go on and on about how perfect this was. And her thoughts offered persistent motivation towards the words she wanted to say to him. She wasn't afraid to say them. She wanted to say them. But she wanted to wait until the moment was right, so they'd never forget.

Suddenly, she felt her body melt even more, as a relaxed sigh came from behind her, and pulsed a shocking wave of wind down her neck which, in turn, sent shivers of pleasure through her whole body. warm but so sudden.

He was awake. And just knowing this, filled her with a perfect sense of joy and a smirk streaked across her face before she even knew it.

Viran shifted his body, much to Natalya's desire, yawning and arising from his slippery slumber.

"Good, late morning" Natalya greeted him, sweetly but holding a slight tease in her tone.  in return, Viran chuckled, sending yet another warm breath through the angels body, even more enjoyable than the first. She let the burst of heat surge through her body for as long as it could last. Until it passed, leaving her at ease as she, herself exhaled a breath of satisfaction.

"Same to you" Viran replied to her greeting, in the manner of a gentleman.

Natalya planted a sweet kiss on the 'Chimera's' muzzle.
"I'm gonna get dressed now, so we can go home" said the angel. Viran nodded and loosened his grip, allowing her to, reluctantly, slip away from his grasp and giving her space to cloth herself.

Viran wasn't too much set on watching her move as she dressed. reason being, he'd already felt all the pleasure he had needed just a few hours prior. The stimulation of that special moment still lingered. Throughout his body and his thoughts, the impression she had made on him would not fade.

Moments passed and before long, she was as clothed as she could be, still topless, of course. But Viran felt that the image was beginning to suit the angel. It felt natural. And it was most certainly attractive. He thought to shake those thoughts from his head as they seemed improper but at this moment, he understood sømething that was far beyond his intelligence until now.

She was his.

She.....

So, maybe certain thoughts were more hesitant. And of course, doubt was a common feature of Viran's own heart. But he didn't dare think negative nor positive as he just didn't know what to believe. He was within the walls of an internal double conflict of perception and truth. Each one, having it's own narrow pair of significantly possible verdicts.

"Is your mind always troubled?" Natalya asked, gently piercing through Viran's thoughts in her signature manner. She was sitting down, looking curious and sweet as she had noticed his conflicted expressions.

"H-huh?" He grunted, hesitantly.

"Well, when I look into your eyes, they don't look peaceful. Not most of the time." She said. "Why aren't you having peaceful thoughts?"

Viran paused at her question, then shook his head, silently dismissing the conversation as it was.

Only brief moments passed before the subject was buried under idle tension. But that tension was ironically buried under the idleness that followed. And soon, it all vanished as the angel spoke Again.

"You'll feel better when we get home, I'm sure you will" she said, her voice, deliberately promoting hope as she got up to her feet and cued for Viran to follow her in the direction she went. And without any further interruption, he did just that.

a guardian and an Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें