Prologue

"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty."

-Mother Teresa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all I want a hand to hold and nothing comes, It feels like there's nothing left in this life. Life was never easy on me or should I say life was too hard for me. For a girl who doesn't even know her parents, It's easy to fall for the family when you got a little care from them. But all that was my dream to be a part of such an amazing family. How can I forgot that 'Family' this term isn't in my destiny.

"You are on it again, in your dreamland. I pay you to work here, not to standing here dreaming about some idiotic boy "came a harsh voice and I flinched.

" I am sorry Ms. Roy " I grabbed the notepad and pen and saturated towards the customer.

It's been 6 months that I am working in this Cafe. It's been 6 months that I am getting the same treatment. It's been 6 months that someone talked to me politely. It's been 6 months that I am craving for someone's care and love.

But it's not his fault. My heart warned me beforehand that it's not the best deal that I am making with him. But I was alone, barely living and he came like the fresh oxygen and I know that moment that I needed him. And today also after so many months I need him, need his presence around me, need his hand to hold me but I know it's impossible for him to come back. He is happy in his life now, all I was just  a deal to him nothing else.

"A Cappuccino and A cheese grilled sandwich " I noted down the order as I came back to counter to tell Ana the order.

I was alone from birth, because all I know about my parents is in some blur memory. It's too hard to live a life without your family. 'A family' This is the word I craved for my whole life and when I met his family, I felt all I got what I needed. They were the best people... No.. No.. They are the best people in my life.

Including him.

In all those months, I forgot that all it was just an act, we weren't together...!! But whenever he saw me with those deep brown eyes, I wanted to drown into them. Whenever his hand touched mine, I wanted to hold it close to my heart. And whenever he kissed me....

Bell ringed at the entrance of the Cafe as I came out of my thoughts and turned in that direction with a smile.

"Welcome in- "

My feet froze and my body got stiff as my eyes landed on a certain person. My throat got dry and my palms became sweaty as he took the seat in the corner of the Cafe.

I didn't know I was shivering until a hand land on my shoulder making me startled. I shrieked jumping in horror and his eyes turned into my direction.

My blood turned cold as soon as his dark brown eyes met my glossy one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys, How was it..??

I am trying it first time to write something in POV.

Let's see how will I do.. 😉😉

The updates will be weekly.

#One more RagSan Story 😊😋

#Love #Ragika 🤗