There Will be No 'US'

Heya guys 🙋

I am here with the next update 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

It's been one month that I am searching for job. I tried my best to find one, but to my bed luck, I never got the job. I haven't paid my rent, my bills and most of all, I need to pay my college fee. My savings is almost over on my daily expenditure.

Now, This is my last hope.

I looked at the one of the finest restaurant in this city. I need a part time job that's why I am searching it in Restaurant like places. I took a deep breath and entered inside it only to be bumped into a wall.

Woah...!!! My head hurts..!!!

I shook my head and looked towards it only to find it in a suit.

Suit? From when walls start wearing suits?

I frowned on my own thinking and looked up only to find him staring at my face. His face was still same only the difference is the stubble on his face. He was still looking as charming as-

" Take a picture, It will last longer "

I came out of my trance hearing his voice. I looked at here and there embarrassed and he looked at me smugly.

Aggghhh...!!! Was I staring at him more than enough?

I gave him a awkward smile and headed inside. I gave them my CV and they told me that they will call me if they needed me.

O God, Please...!!! I need this job.

I was praying holding my hands looking up with closed eyes, outside the restaurant.

" Still hunting for the job, Ragini?"

My breath hitched to listened to his voice. I opened my eyes to see him , crossing his legs with his both hands in the pocket, leaning on his BMW car.

BMW..!!! He has blo- beautiful BMW, Seriously....!!!! O MY GOSH...!!!

I didn't realize I was drooling over his car until he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

" What are you doing here? "

Okay, I haven't planned to sound it rude, It came out automatically.

" I was waiting for you " he said simply and I looked at him like he had grown horns on his head.

Waiting for me ? Seriously ?

Last time I checked I rejected his stupid deal and he was furious about it.

So why is he waiting for a poor girl like me?

Unless he has some interest on me.

I rolled my eyes at my own stupid thinking.

Like hell, it will happen ever..!

I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked at me calmly.

Is this something wrong with this man? Why isn't he look angry? Why is he so calm ?

This isn't suiting his personality. He look hot when he is angry.

Okay..!!  Stop your perverted thoughts right here, Ragini ...!!

" Why?" Only one word came out from my mouth.

I mean it's the valid question. Why somebody rich like him wait for a nobody like me?