Tell Me Princess

Heya guys 🙋

I am here with the next update 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"I have a deal for you "

My brows furrowed as I looked at him expectantly.

" Be my girlfriend "

" Excuse me? " My voice came out as a shriek. Out of all the things I didn't expected him to say this.

" First listen to me, woman "He sounded annoyed.

OK, he is bipolar. One side he is asking me to be his girlfriend and other side he is annoyed at me. What kind of a proposal is it?

Proposal?  Naa.. He said it as a deal? What type of deal?

I was lost in my thoughts when his hands came in front of me snapping me out of my reverie.

"Tell me " I folded my arms across my chest and I saw his gaze followed my moment and darkened for a second.

Pervert

" Pretend to be my Girlfriend, For 6 month. And I will pay you in return. "

What kind of a deal it is?

I chuckled  dryly and about to deny his absurd offer when he spoke

" 10 lakhs and a car "

I looked at him shocked. He will give me 10 Lakhs and a car just to pretend his girlfriend. What if he is some psycho rapist.

Naah, Ragini look at him. Does he look like rapist from an angle?

But appearances can be deceptive, Right?

Agggrhhhhhh..!!!!

I was lost in my thoughts when he said again.

"50 Lakhs, a car and an apartment after completion of this deal "

My jaw dropped and I looked at him agape.

Is this man real ?

How much money he want to waste on this ridiculous idea of fake girlfriend?

" 1 Crore-"

" Noooo...!!! " my voice came out as a shriek as he raised the amount again.

Is this man have some mental issue?

" No ?" He looked at me confused. I think he was shocked by the look he was giving me.

Of Course, which girl in their right mind throw this much money, just to be pretend something for mere 6 months. Especially when the girl is in a need of money, like me ..!!! But-

" I mean...Tell me in detail. What kind of a deal it is ? " I pretended to be strong from outside but only I knew that I was shivering with curiosity from inside to feel his intimidated  gaze.

" Nothing much...!!! Just you have to convince my family, That you are the one for me, in those 5 months..!!!And- "

" But you said to pretend your girlfriend for the 6 month ? " I narrowed my eyes and he gave me a smirk.

" First listen to me, Women...!!! Gosh...!!! " he said annoyed raking his finger in his hair.

And OMG, did I find it Hot ?