Just Ragini

Heya guys 🙋

I am here with the next update 🤗

----------------------------------------------------------

Ragini's Pov

I was serving few people's when restaurant's bell rang. My heartbeat became faster as my hands trembled to find the man, who crush my heart into pieces, standing there.

His eyes searching for someone for a moment then landed on me. My breath hitched at the intensity of his eyes. His face contained the biggest scowl I have ever remember. I think, it's because I cut the call last night without listening him. He stormed towards me and all I want to do is to run from there, but don't know why my foots refused to do so.

" Who the hell, do you think you are...?? " he roared grabbing me from arm and yanking towards him.

All the dishes from my hands landed on him. He gave a look at it and for a mere second, I think he thought of the same day when we met like this. But that softness disappeared as soon as it comes on his face.

He dragged me out of the restaurant in spite of my loud protests. " How dare you to cut my call...?? "

I chuckled in spite of being annoyed" You came here to shout on me for that..? " The scowl on his face grew more. " I completed my part of deal " he uttered arrogantly and all I want to do to hit him on the face.

" I don't need your Money" I hissed and snatched my arm from his hold. I switched off my phone after his call last night,that's why I didn't get any message from bank, I think.

He chuckled humorlessly " Don't need to pretend, Because I know , All you need is my money " My eyes stings listening him but there is no way I am going to cry in front of this man.

" Think whatever you want " I said in my most strong voice and his eyes softened. That's when I felt the wetness on my  cheek, a traitor tear rolled down without my permission.

I wiped it furiously and stormed away from him. I remember the day when all this is starts.

****************

" She is fired " He announced making my eyes widened.

He removed his coat and throw it in my direction and stormed outside. I rushed behind him " I am so sorry Sir, Please don't fire me " I pleaded.

He shooed me away and about to sit in his car when I grabbed his wrist. " You can't fire me just like that, I said I am sorry " I said little annoyed.

He raised his brow in my direction and then looked at my hand which was holding him. I had the determined face and it somewhat amused him. He thought for a second then nodded.

" I am giving you the job back " I smiled " But not this one " And it turned into a frown. " Meet me in my office tomorrow morning at sharp 8. " he handed me a card and left from there leaving me confused and dumbfounded.

" Is he really going to give me a job " I thought out loud in wonder.

Next day, I was standing in front of the building " Maheshwari Venture " I took a deep breath and headed inside. After asking for his cabin, I rushed to the elevator. I was surprised when Riya,his receptionist told me that she already knew I was coming. Guess he mentioned his staff about me. But why..?

Ding

Sound of elevator's gate opening made me come out of my thoughts. A girl, whom I assumed his PA showed me the way to his cabin.