Princess

Heya guys, 🙋

I am here with the first update ☺️

Italic lines in the middle are the flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there frozen as his eyes widened in shock and surprise to see me. I gulped audibly when he stood up and started making his way towards me. I turned immediately not knowing what am I going to say to him.

"Ragini- "

I heard his thumping steps behind me as I speed up towards the back side of the Cafe to be out of here.

" Ragini, stop "

He again called me in his deep voice but if I stop I will not able to contain my emotions after seeing him so many months. It's better to be this way.

" I said stop. Don't you get it "

A hand grabbed my arm and yanked me backward to a hard chest as his deep breath fanned near my ear.

" Leave me "

I struggled in his hold as he slide his hand around my waist.

" Leave me, Sanskaar "

I struggled more but he turned me abruptly making me to look into his deep eyes straight. I swallowed inwardly as his deep breath meet my shallow one.

" Say it again..!! " he commanded or pleaded, I don't know.

" Huh

" Huh..? " I looked at him in confusion as his eyes kept staring me.

" Say my name again " he said again and I looked at him like he hit his head somewhere.

I scoffed as I made myself detached from his hold. He tried to hold me back but I stepped back immediately.

" What are you doing here, Mr. Maheshwari, I thought the deal was over " I said making my voice void from any emotion.

His eyes turned a shade darker and his whole demeanor changed in an instant listening about it. I saw how his hands turned into balled fists and his veins showing pulsating through his clenched jaw.

For a second I find myself staring back at the person who met me that uneventful day, who made my heart shattered into pieces, who left me to leave alone to live this abandoned life.

"I never said the deal was off " he said through his clenched jaw as he stepped towards me.

I took a step back not removing my eyes from his unnerving gaze.

"But I think, I made myself clear because I had completed my part of the deal "

"But I hadn't"

"And you don't have to .." I pointed and he scoffed.

" O so that, you become The Great Ragini in front of my family and I remained the guilty one " He grabbed my arm dragging me towards him looking at me maliciously.