• Chap 4: SECRETS •

Rozé POV**

As Seventeen or what I'm seeing some of Seventeen is dancing I kept my eyes on Jeonghan but someone snapped their fingerso in front of me which snapped me out of my trance.

"Oi Rozé look at how Jeonghan go!!"I can sense a bit of love in KC's voice which made me jealous.

Snap out of it Rozé it's not like she likes him anyways but they're best friends of course one of them will somehow fall in love with one another. Ughhhh why is my love life soo boring and somehow saddening.

"Hey KC can I ask you a question"

She hummed back signaling that she was listening.

"Well I've been interested in someone lately but I wanted to know who do you like?"

"Well that a tough one to answer."

"Umm I've always had feelings for Jeonghan since I met him in 1st grade but know I'm slowly falling out of love for him and I guess I'm kinda falling in love with your best friend."

"WAIT YOU MEAN JISOO!!!"

"OML!!!!"

"Shush Rozé they'll hear you!"
KC slapped her hand over my mouth but I was still fangirling like a weirdo.

KC removed her hand from my mouth when I finally calmed down and she asked me the same question.
"Okay now it's your turn to tell me who you like since I told you mine."

"Well...IlikeJeonghan."

"What! You like my Bestfriend!!" She screamed.

Now it was my turn to cover her mouth.

"Yeh, I like your best friend."
I said while giving a half smile and scratching my nape.

Jeonghan's POV**
(This was during KC's group performance)

"Yah Jisoo-ya!" I called out.

Joshua snapped out of his trance and looked questionably at Me.

"What?" A simple reply weird?

Joshua's POV
Omg why is Rozé dancing so sexually that I can't keep my eyes of her until someone disturbed me by calling out my name.

I looked at who it was. Oh it was just Jeonghan so I just replied with a simple "what?"

He looked at me weirdly and said
"Look at how KC is dancing awkwardly while the rest are dancing so erotically."

"What the hell hyung!!"

"Ya!! Don't call me hyung, you're only a couple months younger than me!!" He retorted

"Ya Jisoo may I ask who you like??"

The question came out of nowhere but I replied with
"I like..."

🌵🌵🌵
I'm glad I got a short chapter up tonight since I had all that stress because of stupid English homework. 😂😂well see you in the next chapter. Sorry if it got confusing it was also confusing for me to write this chapter😂

- R A I✨

✨Comment and vote✨