1️⃣7️⃣*

Monday, October 31, 2016, 2:00 p.m.

It's Halloween!!! My third favorite holiday.

What are my top two favorite holidays? My second favorite is, obviously, Christmas. My most favorite holiday is my birthday. Sorry if I sound selfish, but I cherish my birthday.

Anyway, this year Jace and I decided to do a couple costume. I'm Harley Quinn and he is the Joker. Shelby was gonna be the Playboy bunny.

I was over her house doing her makeup for her costume. I just finished. She got out of her seat and looked in her mirror.

SR- OMG, Clary. This is gorgeous. You are really good with makeup.
CC- Thanks. So what are we gonna be next year?
SR- I was thinking we could be a thing one and thing two and Jace could be the Cat in the Hat.
CC- That'll be cute.
SR- Yeah. Come on let's go outside so I can take these pictures.

We walked out of her room and went to go take the pictures. She did her poses and I snapped the pictures.

After that, we came back inside. I started on my makeup for Harley Quinn.

For my hair, I used temporary dye. I used blonde, dark pink, and blue.  Shelby used my skin color for foundation. For my eyelashes, she used falsies mascara. She used eyeshadow. She did it just like Harley's eyes. She used blue on my right eye and dark pink on my left eye.

After she was done, I looked in the mirror and thanked Shelby for doing it. I handed her my phone and she took a picture of it.

I looked at the picture and I decided to post it.

its.clary.baby

did anybody order a side of Harley Quinn for #Halloween2k16 🃏makeup done by shelbysbabys

Liked by jacenorman, shelbysbabys, thecameronboyce, and 98,426 more

View all 1490 comments

jacenorman: my babe looks like a whole meal😍❤️💙

claceshipper: i love harley quinn❤️🃏

statingtheobvious: you are really beautiful💗

Then, I scrolled down and I saw Shelby's post.

shelbysbabys