2️⃣2️⃣**

Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 p.m.

Today is my birthday!!!!

I'm finally 17. I plan on hanging out with Jace all day.

I woke up at Jace's house and I decided to post a picture because it was my birthday.

its.clary.baby

baby

so...... im 17 today

Liked by shelbysbabys, peytonmeyer, rowanblanchard, and 301,582 more

View all 9000 comments

sabrinacarpenter: happy birthday sweetie❤️

shelbysbabys: happy birthday bestie❤️😘

jacenorman: happy 17 birthday love 💗💕

I liked Jace's comment and locked my phone. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower. I got out and dried my hair. I walked back into the bedroom and I saw Jace.

CC- (flinches) Jace, what the hell!!! You scared me!!!
JN- Sorry. (walks up to her and puts his hands on her waist) Happy Birthday, baby.
CC- Thanks.

Jace smiles and leans down to kiss me. I wrap one arm around his neck and keep the other on my towel to keep it from falling.

Jace pulled me in closer and he deepened the kiss. His body was pressed against mine. I took my arm down from his neck and I gently pushed him off of me.

He was inches away from my face. I felt him breathing on my face. His breath smelled like pancakes.

He kissed my forehead and chuckled.

CC- Whats funny?
JN- I told you I get lost whenever I'm kissing you.
CC- (laughs)

I tucked the towel so it wouldn't fall and I leaned back up to kiss him. He placed his one hands on my upper back and the other on my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I started to play with his hair.

??- (clears throat)

We broke the kiss and looked at who was standing at the door.

SR- Clary, you do realize that you are in nothing but a towel.
CC- Yeah. How long have you been standing there?
SR- About 5 minutes.
JN- What are you doing here?
SR- I came to give Clary her birthday present from me.