[Chapter 1]

[Enjoy~]
🍑

____
Yoongi was dragging his feet down the empty streets.
It was rather late, the allies were empty, or so one might think.
The streetlights were flickering and the scent of rain was still lingering around in the air from before.
He was making his way home, the long brown coat swallowed the petite male's form.
Despite the buckets it poured not too long ago, the air seemed dry, causing Yoong's lips to crack.
He was heading back home from the rapbattle he attended, without his parent's permission.
It's really cringy if you think about it.

Eitherways, he was on his way to his rather small house, which he shared with his brother and parents, the earbuds were in while Block-B was blasting in a dangerously loud volume. How Yoongi didn't get tinitus, no one knew.
The song 'very good' was playing, his favorite part being the rap-part, of course.
He carelessly kicked a few rocks here and there, mouthing the words effortlessly.
As soon as the song ended, he found himself in front of the old frontdoor he so very well knew.
It was awful, really. The house looked worn-down and honestly, his family wasn't able to afford something better.
He took out his earbuds, the realisation of how silent his enviroment was and how everyone that had walked past him was able to hear his terrible choice of music had his skim crawl.
He stuffed his device in the large bag of his that, judging by how Yoongi always hunched, was very heavy, too heavy for the fragile male's back.
He opened the door and slid in, warmth hit his face and he scrunched his nose at all the mixed scents that waved over him.
All of his family members were sitting in the living room, as if they were patiently waiting something— or rather someone.

'Something is off', the rapper thought.

His mother shot up from the couch immediatly at the sight of her youngest son.
"Yoongi!", she holered, pressing her palms toghether.
The pale boy set down his awfully heavy bag and began taking off his shoes and jacket.
"Uh, hey mom, mind telling me what's going on?", he asked, wrinkling his forhead a bit.
"Why? Can't a mother greet his son cheerfully without being stamped as suspicious?", she asked, obviously breaking into a sweat.
"Mom, you daegu is showing, don't fool me", he said, unimpressed.
His mother sighed and gave up the lie, looking into the young boy's eyes.
"Yoongi-ah, dear, sit down with us will you? Your Dad and I have a surprise for you", she said as she herself loweref herself onto the couch.
Yoongi did as he was told and looked at his family, confusion took over his soft features.
"Mom what's going on?", he asked, slightly panicking.
"It's nothing bad, I swear, calm down, honey", she assured and Yoongi took a few deep breaths.
His mother glanced over to her husband and back to Yoongi and began talking.
"Your Father and I— as well as your brother"', she side-eyed the eldest son who in response nodded, "we all know how passionate you are about music and uhm..", she scratched behind her ear.

'So this is who I got my habit from', Yoongi thought for a second and smiled at that.
He quickly averted his attention to the actual topic, though, and nodded.

"And- well your dad started working more as you may have noticed because he got hired, taking in a higher position", the cleared her throat.
"And he met an old friend of his. To our surprise, he is quite wealthy, meaning he owns this one school and uh-", she gulped a little.

"It's actually an Art- and music-Academy", she continued.
Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked i to his mother's eyes, urging her to keep talking.
"He was a good friend of your father and he made us an offer, since you're so into music", she said smiling.

Yoongi couldn't believe his ears. And he didn't. He really didn't. 'Where's the hook? There has to be one, this can't be real, there has to be some kind of twist to it', he thought.