[Foreword]

[Yall can skip if you wanna]
🍑

____
Hello Lovelies~

Before we start with the Book itself, I'd like to say a few words about myself, since I'm the author.
First and foremost; pay attention to the triggerwarning beforehand. I would like to not be responsable for any kind of damage or anything alike whatsoever.
I am quite a sensitive person myself and my books and other things are more or less outlets for whatever mood I may have at the time. Sometimes a book has an odd twist and everything seems to turn depressive, so don't be surprised if you come across something like that. Most of my Books are hella angsty cause I am an edgelord.
Anyways.
Now to my persona.
My nickname is Snow and I am 18yrs old. I live in switzerland but i'm fluent in english nonetheless.
If you have difficulties reading my book, let me know, I still work on my style and am developing. Don't hesitate or feel guilty for pointing out errors, hit me hoe. Constructive Critisism helps. Idk if i spelled that right just now. Yeah.

//awk cough

Oh! Also!! Important; I am a sloth.
I am slow.
Super slow. At updating.
I procrastinate by sleeping and pretending like I have no responsabilites and worries.

No wonder my ulti is Min Yoongi, the rock.

That being said; I procrastinate 24/7 and barely write new chapters so doN'T PRESSURE ME I AM SOFT, FRAGILE MUSH THAT CANT GET AHEAD OF LIFE.

Also i barely proof-read bc that's additional work so miss me w that shit.

That's all. Go read all of my books, give me your car-keys and all of your money, wash your eyes w holy water, don't forget to eat and drink, don't do kids, drugs and always look left and right before crossing a street.
Ily,

Snow (๑'ㅂ'๑)