Chapter 11

"You are awake" Alana comments as she walks out of the room to find both the men in her life having breakfast.

"Someone has to take care of the baby" Richie replies before he sips on his coffee.

"Well glad you realized how I took care of him while his father was away, for days without even letting us know where he was going" she retorts making him raise a brow in amusement.

"At least, I do not come home drunk and refuse to feed the baby" he jabs back and she narrows her eyes while walking towards the fridge but curses as she crashes into the chair.

"I did not drink last night" she hisses rubbing her knee.

"Yep that definitely was not stumbling because you were drunk but you were just mesmerized by my seer charm"

"Ugh, please charm and you? I would rather change Rick's diapers for the rest of my life than get mesmerized by your ugly charm" she rolls her eyes.

"And I would rather see you rolling on top of me instead of your eyes" he grins making her choke.

"That was nasty"

"We once did the nasty"

"Rick is in the room" she snaps.

"One day he will know the real reason and process of how he came to life" he smirks and Alana opens and closes her mouth as no words comes out.

"Oh yes, that mouth of yours...hmm" he sighs.

"We are not having any more Rick in the house"

"Of course not, I am sure we can come up with different names for the babies"

"You did not just say you want babies"

"Well why can I not say? You wanted one I gave you one and now I want one so you need to return back the favor"

"Over my dead body"

*******

"Actually, the right term is inside my body while I am underneath you moaning, shivering, loving and..."

"You are such an asshole, if you are so horny then go get a cold shower" she shouts stopping him while Richie laughs out loud before his son joins clapping his hands unknown why his father was happy.

"See even our little champ here knows his father is best" Richie chuckles as he picks up Rick in his arms.

"Between you and me, I am the only best in his life" she states taking her son away from his arms.

"He refuses to drink from the bottle, Alana" Richie speaks finally sober.

"He will get used to it"

"So, you will rather starve your own son?" he asks as he steps closer to her.

"My breasts will get saggy" she states making him sigh and hold her arms.

"Yet they will be the only pair I would like to get a hold on" he speaks making her scoff.

"You have no shame at all Richie Russo"

"What can I say my wife is not there when I need her and I am in dire need to her, it's been months" he grins.

"You are not there when I need you, sometimes just your physical presence is not enough for me" she speaks.

"I cannot drop everything and just be with you all the time" he smiles sadly.

"The times you are with me just does not make me feel you are with me" she retorts making him sigh as he slowly rubs her arms.

"Will you be going out tonight?" he asks making her frown.