Chapter 17

A shrill scream stops both Alana's and Richie's movements, both of them stares at each other wide eyed as Alana starts to get off Richie but he holds her hips groaning.

"I am close" he grumbles while she grabs his hands and pushes it away from her hips as she slips down the bed just as the door of their room bursts opens.

"Mommy" Ricardo shouts as he tries to get on the bed before whining as his dog easily jumps on the bed and curls.

"Where's mommy?" Rick asks as he looks around.

"She...um" Richie grins as he moves a bit to sit on the bed pulling the covers to hide his nakedness.

"Mommy" Rick starts to chant as he grabs the sheets and starts to pull himself up but fails.

"You okay there?" Richie asks as he looks down at the floor towards his wife who throws his trousers at his face as reply.

"I am good" Rick replies as he finally gets on the bed and smiles in victory.

"What was that scream for?" Alana finally emerges from the floor pulling her husband's shirt on.

"Mommy" Rick grins as he jumps down the bed and runs to get in her arms.

"Good morning my little bubblegum" Alana grins as she sits on the edge of the bed with Rick on her lap.

"It's a mess" Rick sighs as he peeks at his mother who frowns.

"What did you do?" she sighs before eyeing her husband who gets out of the bed wearing his trousers.

"I will go inspect the situation" he notifies getting out of the room.

"No" Rick giggles as he jumps off Alana's lap and runs towards Richie before grabbing his legs to stop him.

"What the..."

"No, daddy" he smiles making Richie frown.

"I do not like this" he speaks eyeing Alana who sighs before she runs out of the room to see what mess her son made.

*******

"It was doggo's fault" Rick speaks as he stands and watches his parents clean the kitchen where he made a mess.

"I am sure doggo with his own hands opened the boxes of cereals" Alana states making Rick stand behind a chair.

"No but he made sure I did"

"How?" she asks wanting to see how far her son will go.

"He was jumping and waking me up mommy, doggo was hungry" he sighs as he peeks at his mother through his lashes.

"You two are grounded from kitchen" she finalizes and both Rick and his dog whines before they walk out of the kitchen.

"See I told you it was a bad idea" Rick shouts at his dog as they walk out of the kitchen and Alana laughs as she hears their dog bark back at her son.

*******

"He is growing up too fast" Richie comments making Alana turn to face him.

"And you need to stop your growth" she points at the front of his trousers making him grin.

"Can't help it" he shrugs and she rolls her eyes at him.

"Want me to remind you the reason why I am growing?" he challenges and she sighs knowing well what her eye roll does to him.

"Clean it up" she states throwing a towel his way.

"And where do you think you are going?" he asks.