Kidnapped by a Psychopath- Chapter 15

Instagram: Mikaylacorn_
Snap: Mikaylacorn2
BTW the photo above is me 🤪

Author note:
Can I just say that I'm back for good. Some of you know that I started this book in mid-2017 but stopped in about March of 2018. I never forgot about this story and was always coming back to it. I had serious writers block and was going through some serious stuff. But, I'm glad because my writing has improved. I know I'm far, far, far from being an amazing author but I feel like this chapter compared to the first 10 are much better!! I work for hours on every chapter for better vocabulary and detail. I want this story to be long and the best it can be because ALL of you are what keep me going. Literally love you guys and I'm not fake in any way. My heart is filled with your support and generous and thoughtful comments. Thank you so much.

Um dad. Yeah.

AMBER RAIN:

AMBER RAIN:

"Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree?"

My chest tightened painfully.

That cliché saying is one I had read about on numerous occasions. Most always, the female lead would be suffering through a messy dilemma with her love interest, securing a grip on the readers attention as they yearned to figure out how the problem ends up resolved, keeping the audience turning their pages all throughout the night. But, in my life as of now, my heart was constricting due to knowing the truth that Caden was going to hurt me any second and there would be nothing for me to stop it.

When the large metal door slammed against the locks, the noise boomed off the cement walls sending a sweet feeling of terror down to my core.

My right hand slowly reached up behind me, gripping the steel handle. I pushed down, my eyes still staring into the depths of Cadens, but the door had locked and I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere.

His smirk grew and he stepped forward.

I hate to think it but the man was pure sex. He was the devil. His silky brown locks were damp in sweat and securely pushed back from his forehead. Caden's muscular chest was glistening in sweat, making his abs practically glow. A few of his white teeth were peeking out from underneath his plush, pink lips showing off more of his perfect features.

"Ciao, bitch."

I released a breath, feeling slightly more comfortable seeing as he was a in a more joking mood. I arched an eyebrow.

"Hi, angel. How's the thigh?" My witty persona pushed out, noticing the thick white bandage wrapped around his tan thigh.