1

Y/n POV

I sighed as I got off of the plane. I had just bought a house in Brighton. I wanted a new start on life. Recently, I had found my, now ex, girlfriend cheating on me. She told me that she didn't even feel sorry for it. She had only been dating me because she was dared to. It completely shattered my heart. I decided to move to Brighton, England so that I could start over and... Maybe find someone new.

I went over to the luggage dispenser and waited for my bags to roll out. After they did, I walked out of the airport. I decided to hail a cab to my new house because Brighton was about 20 miles away. As the taxi drove into Brighton, I admired the city. It was super close to the beach, which I loved! I would definitely enjoy my time here. When I got to my new house, I was amazed! Since I had only seen it in pictures before, it looked amazing. I started feeling giddy and hopped over to the door. As I was unlocking the door, I felt a wave of excitement coarse through me.

I opened the front door and grinned. The house was perfect! It had a kitchen, living room, and bathroom on the first floor. On the second floor, there was a guest room, a master bedroom with a bathroom attached, and another bathroom across from the guest room. The best part is that the whole house was newly furnished! I sprinted up the stairs and into the large master bedroom. It had a king sized bed, two side tables, two dressers, and a large flat screen that was hanging on the wall. I flopped onto the bed and squealed with delight. This was probably the best house I had ever owned! I even got it cheaper than it's original price. I grabbed my bags and decided I should go ahead and start unpacking.

~~Timeskip~~

After an hour, I had finished unpacking all of my clothes. I smiled.

"Ya know what? After doing all of this, I deserve an ice cream!" I said happily. I grabbed my wallet and jacket and went outside. Now we've reached the hard part: finding an ice cream place. I decided I would just ask the people around me.

A few people later, and I learned where the nearest ice cream shop was. Again, I walked and took my time to admire the city. It was much more beautiful than I had originally thought it would be. While I got lost in thought, I felt someone knock into me. It almost knocked the air out of me as I fell backwards, hitting the ground. I groaned and looked at the person who had knocked me off of my feet... Literally. It seemed to be a woman. The only thing I saw for a moment was the top of her head as it sat on my stomach. Then, when she looked up, my breath was taken away. She was gorgeous. She had dark brown, short cut hair and green eyes that could pierce through my soul. She wore winged eyeliner and small, almost unnoticeable freckled dusted over her nose and cheeks. Then it hit me. I knew exactly who this was! It was Wiishu! I had seen a few of her videos and thought she was super adorable! I watched her boyfriend's videos all the time! But... Why was she crying?

"U-Umm.. excuse me, miss... But, are you alright? You didn't hurt yourself when you hit me did you?" I asked as I stared at her in worry. She stared at me for a moment, probably stuck in her own thoughts. I waved my hand in front of her face and got her attention. She snapped out of it and stared at me in confusion.

"Uhh.. Not to be rude... But we should probably get off of the ground..." I suggested, noticing that she was lying on top of me in the middle of the sidewalk. She also noticed our position and hurriedly stood up. She offered her hand to help me up. I, of course, accepted and grabbed her hand.

"I... I am so sorry about that!" She sniffled.

"It's alright! I just wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings... Uh, my name is (Y/n) by the way.." I said while sticking out my hand for her to shake. She managed a small smile and shook my hand.

"I'm Signe." She said.

"I know..." I replied. She stared at me for a few seconds.

"I'm assuming you've watched some of my videos before, then?" She questioned. I nodded. And we stood in silence for a moment. I decided not to ask why she had been crying, and instead took a different course of action.

"Uhh... So I was just going to the ice cream parlor down the road... Would you like to come? It's on me." I said with a smile.

"You would really buy ice cream for someone you know nothing about?" She asked and I nodded again.

"Yeah... You seem like you need it. Consider it as me just trying to get to know you better." I said. She thought for a moment and then shrugged to herself.

"Oh, why not? Ice cream sounds amazing right now anyway." She said with a small smile. I smiled at her and we both began walking in the direction of the ice cream parlor. Along the way, we had small conversations. It wasn't much, but I enjoyed it. We made it to the ice cream parlor and bought some ice cream. We sat at a small table in the shop and talked about anything and everything. It was a good way to get to know her.

~~Small Timeskip~~

We ended up staying at the ice cream shop for about and hour and a half. We then walked to my house. When we got there, she hugged me unexpectedly. I hugged her back and heard her mumble something into my shirt.

"Uhh.. What did you say, Signe?" I asked. She lifted her head up and I saw tears glistening in her eyes.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much you've helped me. Even if you only took me for ice cream, you helped me keep my mind off of my problem... So, thank you, (Y/n)." She said. I squeezed her a bit.

"You don't need to thank me. Any decent person would have done the exact same thing." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back. She released me from the hug and grabbed a slip of paper from her bag. She scribbled something down and handed me the paper.

"I'll see ya soon, yeah?" She said as she handed me the paper. I smiled at her.

"Definitely." I said. She walked away, and I looked down at the paper.

(XXX) XXXX-XXXXXX*

~ Signe ✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Welp, there's the first part! I hope you enjoy it 😊

*Phone numbers in England are different from American phone numbers. So instead of (XXX) XXX-XXXX It's like (XXX) XXXX-XXXXXX