5 {Epilogue}

(F/s): Favorite Song

Y/n POV

It had been about 5 days since Signe and I had recorded the video. Ever since then, my phone notifications have been blowing up! I literally have to keep my phone on silent because of how many notifications keep popping up.

I groaned as I fell backwards onto the couch. Signe looked up from her book.

"Uhh... Are you alright, (Y/n)?" She asked. I just let my head lull to the side to stare at her.

"My phone has been blowing up! I don't know how you slept through it last night. All it did was buzz." She just smiled at me.

"That's why I keep my phone on silent."

I sighed, leaned back my head, and closed my eyes. After few seconds, I felt something in my lap. I opened my eyes to see a book. I looked over to Signe in confusion.

"If it's stressing you out that much, just read a book or something to clear your mind." She smiled at me again.

~Small Timeskip~

I was in the kitchen scrolling through Instagram, when I heard a knock on the front door. That's weird... No one ever visits... I thought as I walked to the door. I opened the door a crack and peeked out. I choked on the air I was breathing.

"Jack?!" I choked out. He waved a small wave.

"Uhh... Hi... (Y/n), is it?" He asked awkwardly. I nodded and opened the door up a bit more.

"Um.. if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" I asked, still trying to regain my composure. Just as I had asked, I heard someone walking down the stairs.

"(Y/n), sweetie, who's at the door?" I heard Signe ask. My heart jumped to my throat as I heard her get closer to the door. When she got behind me, I heard an audible gasp.

"Sean??" I heard Signe say in shock. I internally cringed. Nothing good can come out of this. With how she had been reacting  about Sean a few weeks ago, this wouldn't be good. I stepped out of the doorway.

"Um... You can come in, Jack... I'll make some tea..." I said as I speed walked toward the kitchen. I put the tea pot on the stove and waited for the water to boil. This gave me time to collect myself and my thoughts. The kettle went off and I got it off the stove. I poured the water into three separate mugs and put a tea bag in each of them. I grabbed the cups and took a deep breath.

"You can do this, (Y/n)." I said to myself. I plastered a smile on my face and walked through the door and into the living room.

"I brought tea!" I said, trying to be chipper. As far as I could tell, they had only been sitting in silence, staring at each other.

"Oh, uh thanks." Jack said, taking the tea. Signe turned toward me and  forced a small smile on her face.

"Thanks, (Y/n)." She said, kind of awkwardly. We all sat in silence, before I decided to have him answer my question.

"So... Why are you here, Jack?" I asked as I took a small sip of my tea. He sat silent for a few seconds.

"Well, I came here to talk to Signe." He said in a small voice. My eyes widened a bit and I internally panicked.

"Oh, really?" I asked, a fake smile glued to my face. He nodded.

"Yeah... But I didn't know you two were dating.." He said. He must not have watched her recent video.

"Oh... Well, how exactly did you know where I lived..?" I asked.

"Oh, I've seen you and Signe walk here a lot before. I sit at that coffee shop across the street a lot." He said with a small shrug. I let out a small "oh"  and we sat in silence for a few minutes. My nerves were practically eating me alive, so I decided to excuse myself for a moment.