3

(Y/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes as sunlight filtered through the window and into the room. I groggily tried to sit up, only to be stopped by an unknown presence. I looked down to see a brown head of hair cuddled into my chest. My eyes widened and I looked to see arms wrapped around my middle to where I couldn't get out of bed even if I wanted to. My face started to darken as my sleep ridden brain finally processed the situation. I slowly laid back down to wait for Signe to wake up.

In no longer than ten minutes, I felt the woman next to me start to stir. She seemed to have woken half way up, but then decided she didn't want to get up yet. She nuzzled her face even more into my chest and, if possible, my face got even darker. She stopped moving her head and I saw her open her eyes and blink several times. She then saw what was happening and her face also grew red. I saw her slowly release her arms from me and try to inch her body back. She must still think I'm asleep... But, then she looked at my face, and I saw the blush on her face spread and get brighter.

"Uhh... Good Morning... (Y/n)..." Signe said awkwardly.

"Hey, Woosher...." I said just as awkwardly as she had. We both just kind of stared at each other for a period of time. I decided to break the silence.

"So, uhh... Why did you come in here...?" I asked.

"Well... In the middle of the night I got cold and wanted someone to cuddle with... I didn't really think you'd mind..." She said while staring at her hands. I smiled.

"Of course I don't mind. I was just curious. You can come in here anytime." She looked at me for a moment with an odd look on her face.

"Are you sure...?"

"I'm sure. Now, why don't I go and make us some breakfast?" I said while sitting up.

"That sounds nice!" She said, without moving from the bed.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I then walked downstairs to see the living room was empty. She must still be in my bed. I thought to myself. While I was making breakfast (Waffles, bacon, eggs, and toast) I was thinking about how I'd been feeling lately. It was odd because I had never felt something like I felt when I was with Signe, not even with my ex girlfriend. It was a really warm and happy feeling and I liked it. The only downer would be the fact that she either didn't like me in the way I liked her, or that she would probably end up getting another boyfriend soon. I mean, hell, if I was a guy, I'd stare at her all day too. Well... Not like I don't already...

I zoned out of my thoughts to see   that the bacon I was cooking was done.

"Welp, that finishes up making breakfast." I said to myself as I made us both a plate. I set them both at the table and made my way back upstairs. I got to my room and looked in. I was about to say something, but I just stared for a moment. Signe was asleep again, but she was cuddled up to my pillow. I allowed myself to let out a quiet 'Aw' and went over to the bed to get Signe up again. I lightly shook her.

"Woosher... You gotta get out of bed. I made breakfast." I said while still lightly trying to wake her up. The only response I got was her reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Lay back down with me." She mumbled. I wouldn't have been able to hear her if the room was not quiet.

"But... The food...?" I said in sort of a question. I was still trying to see if she was actually gonna eat the food I had made.

"We'll eat it in a few minutes. I only wanna lay down for a few more minutes." She whined. I slightly smiled.

"Fine.." I said and hopped over her to get onto the other side of the bed. As soon as I was comfortable, I felt her arms wrap back around my middle and she cuddled back into me. A small blush appeared on my cheeks, but not nearly as bad as it was when I had woken up.

It was safe to say that we didn't get up until a long while later.

~~~~~
A/n: This one's a bit shorter than the rest 😅