Yunzabits Heights*

Goku was placed in a full body cast in the hospital while Hela's waist to her knees were wrapped up in gauze. She was already healing pretty quickly when Bulma came into the room, telling Master Roshi to turn on the television. After gawking at her new look, her hair was down and she wore jeans and a shirt, he turned it on. It showed the pod the group was going to use.
Hela couldn't help but groan when Bulma punched in coordinates for the pod to come to us but it exploded. Now how were they going to get to Planet Namek? As if he heard the news of the destroyed pod Mr. Popo showed up outside the hospital window. He explained he found a ship and offered to show one of the group. Naturally Hela volunteered, standing up weakly. Bulma offered to go instead, but Mr. Popo smiled.
"Both can fit!" He stated, looking blankly at both of them.
Hela could tell Mr. Popo freaked Bulma out so she agreed to come with them. As she approached the window, pain shot through her side. Krillin and Chi Chi were watching the Saiyan closely.
"Are you sure? You should be resting you know sleep heals the body more than anything." Chi chi commented, crossing her arms like the overprotective person she is.
"I have enough strength to walk around. Don't worry about me." Hela said, climbing weakly on to the carpet.
Bulma was screaming as the carpet moved from the weight change but soon enough she was on it. Then, instead of flying, Mr. Popo somehow teleported the three of them. A vast mountain setting was before them, making Hela wish she brought her cloak. Bulma started to shiver so Hela took off her long sleeve shirt, leaving her in a tank top, for the normal human to stop complaining. As much as Bulma and Chi Chi could annoy Hela, she still cared for them. Exhaustion just makes her patience almost inexistent.
The women followed Mr. Popo through the mountain pass until it seemed to come to a close. Hela was our of breath, her hand clutching her wounded stomach. Bulma frowned, stopping immediately.
"What's the big deal Popo, I'm starting to believe there wasn't even a ship!" Bulma growled, pulling the baggy, long sleeve tighter around her body.
Suddenly he jumped up, making his way forward. Before Bulma could yell at him, Hela looked at the blue haired woman. "Hold on to my shoulders. I'll jump up." She smiled at her, not wanting Bulma to complain again.
Bulma agreed and grabbed on to her shoulders. Her added weight wasn't much compared to the ten times gravity back on King Kai's planet but it was enough to hurt her side wound as she jumped up to where Mister Popo had walked.
A four legged, bug like ship was standing tall in front of the three of them. Bulma was excited, looking at it like it was her new play thing. Hela looked around her surroundings, wondering how it arrived here. Mister Popo had the answer, telling the two women how Kami had arrived on the planet and his mysterious past. He then stated the word that would open the ship.
"Piccolo." Po po dully said, a circle hovering down as a platform.
Piccolo's name was the key to opening the ship? Makes sense since Piccolo and Kami were connected. Hela was brought out of her thoughts when she stepping on the platform and was brought up. The ship was fairly small, with enough room for at least two more people if they brought only the essentials. Bulma was examining the controls, getting frustrated, as Hela sat down, her side throbbing from the jumping.
Bulma figured out the ship was voice activated and Mister Po po knew a few Nemakian phrases so she decided to test out the ship's ability by flying to Jupiter. It took ten seconds of Bulma screaming, calling a toilet and a bed to show up somehow, before the ship stopped. In front of them was the planet Jupiter. Hela smiled, standing up and half limping over to the two.
"Looks like we found a ship." She told them, making Bulma cheer in delight.