They Don't Believe Harry💚

So this one was a request. Hope you enjoy❤

This is not a family fic. All the boys are members of one direction.

__________________________

Harry's POV

"C'mon mate. We have a busy day today." Liam said as he shook me awake. "We're leaving in thirty minutes. I rolled over and checked the alarm. 7:39 a.m. I sighed as I reluctantly got out of bed. As I walked to the bathroom, I couldn't help but notice the churning feeling inside my tummy. Must be the sushi from last night.

I tried to get ready as quick as possible so Liam doesn't get upset. He never likes being late to anything. I brushed my teeth and got dressed before I made my way downstairs. "Good Morning Harold." Louis, my boyfriend, greeted me the minute I entered. "Hi Lou." I smiled at him.

He kissed me on the lips before leading me to the kitchen for breakfast. The moment I went in, the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon filled my nostrils. I gagged at the smell and quickly went upstairs before I puked into the porcelain bowl.

"Fuck." I muttered. I definitely won't be able to last the entire day doing interviews and the photo shoot. "Harry!" I quickly shuffled off the floor at the sound of Louis's voice and his firsts banging on the door. I flushed the toilet and opened the door just as he was about to knock again.

I reluctantly followed Louis to the car and sat in my usual seat. The car ride to the studio where we'd be doing our first interview was horrible. The movements of the car did not go well with my upset stomach but all I could do is hope that I don't mess up these seats.

When we finally got there, all the boys gladly went in while I trailed behind them, wanting to keep the rest of last night's dinner down.

"Harry! Walk up! We are already ten minutes late!" Liam glared. Can he not see that I'm not in the mood to do some shit interview right now?

I got to the set and met up with the crew to prep us for the interview, not that we need it, we already know the questions they're gonna ask. When it was time to get out there, I stumbled as a wake of dizziness washed over me. "Woo there. You alright Harry?" Niall asked as he held my biceps to steady me. "Just a bit dizzy 's all. Nothing to worry about."

The interview carried on with them asking the same stupid, unnecessary questions. What do you look for in a girl? Who's your celebrity crush? But what annoyed me more was the headache that slowly crept up on me after every question.

I kept my answers short and straight to the point. Niall kept glancing at me with furrowed brows, probably figuring out that I'm honestly not well.

When the interview was over, my headache worsened and there was a strange feeling inside my tummy. I made my way back to the car with forced steps, just wanting to stop and lie down wherever I was.

"You good mate? You seem a bit off today." I heard an Irish accent from beside me. I looked over to see Niall looking at me with a worried expression.

"I feel like shit Ni but Liam and Louis think I'm just being a brat." I shrugged.

"You know how stressed they get when they're busy. Louis will come to his senses though." Niall said and offered me some bottled water to which I gratefully accepted. I took light sips, not wanting to upset my stomach as if there is anything to bring up. I haven't eaten since yesterday.

"Harry. You barely spoke in the interview today. You need to actually look like you care about these things." Liam said when they got in the car that will drive them to the Photo shoot.

"Shut the fuck up Liam." I said lowly and turned to face the window. Niall and Louis looked appalled. Before Liam could continue, Niall was quick to pipe in. "Drop. It. Liam. He genuinely doesn't feel well."

"Oh really? He doesn't have a fever. He doesn't have a stuffy nose and he hasn't gotten sick all morning so why on earth should I believe you?"

No one bothered responding after that. I sighed and leaned my head against the cool car window. I would occasionally glance over to Louis but I was met with a cold gaze each time.

"Could we stop to get something to eat?" Niall asked.

The car pulled into a plaza for them to grab some lunch. All the boys exited the car apart from me and Louis. "You coming H?" Louis asked. I didn't even bother turning around to face him. Instead, waving him off.

I could tell he was a bit hurt at that but gave me a kiss on the cheek nonetheless before leaving. I was starting to feel worse as the minutes go by and I couldn't hold it down any longer.

I opened the car door and sprinted to a bush at the end of the lot and expelled some sick.

"Harry!" I heard a voice in the distance but the pounding of my head made made it difficult to distinguish who it was. I saw a pair of vans from the corner of my eyes and I knew it was Louis.

I felt his cool hands in contrast to my burning hot skin brush against my forehead to move the stray curls out of my face. His tiny hand caressed my back until I was done.

"I'm finished." I managed to say. I turned around and observed his guilty expression. "Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you."

"It's fine." I sighed and began walking back to the car. When we got back, I drank some of the water in the bottle Niall gave me earlier but not even that could sooth my upset tummy.

Right now I was craving Louis's touch. When he got seated I leaned over and rested my head in his lap. "Aw Haz." I cuddled towards him completely forgetting he thought I was faking being sick. I secretly pushed my hand between my shirt and started rubbing it against my tummy.

Louis must have seen and removed my hand and started rubbing my tummy softly. I moaned at the slight relief and melted in his touch.

Shortly afterwards the door opened and we were greeted by Niall holding five bags of crisps and some water. "Finally came to your senses Tommo?" He asked entering the car and sitting around the back. Louis playfully flashed him off and focused his attention on me.

Not long after, Liam was opening the door and rolled his eyes at what he saw,and quite frankly, I didn't really care. "You actually think he's sick?

"He is, Liam. He just got sick all over there." Liam rolled his eyes and climbed into the front seat. The car started moving and I could feel the sloshing in my stomach get worse.

"Pull over." I rasped weakly. "Stop the car!" Louis yelled at the driver. We made a sudden stop and pulled over on the side of the road. I climbed out and released another round of sick but not much, since I haven't eaten all day.

"Harry. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Liam. I just want to go back home." I said when I'm through.

"Yes of course. I need to call management and tell them we can't do the Photo shoot. Louis helped me to get situated in the car but with my dizziness, I still managed to trip over thin air.

He steadied me and I softly thank him before I went in the car to Louis. I was still able to hear his conversation with management from here and by the looks of it, they allowed us to go home...surprisingly.

The driver started driving us home and I was grateful that I could just lay in bed and do nothing for the rest of the day, and hopefully tomorrow.

When we got there, I made my way up to the bedroom Louis and I share. "Here ya go, Harry. Hopefully this makes you feel better." Niall said handing me some medicine. I drank some and thanked him softly before snuggling back into the blankets.

Shortly afterwards, Louis came in with a bowl of his delicious chicken soup. "You're a life saver." I said as I thanked him. "It's the least I could do for my boyfriend." He rested the tray on my lap before kissing my cheek and removing the curls that fell in front of my face.

I took small spoonfuls, not wanting to upset my tummy anymore. Thankfully, I finished the small amount without any accidents but Louis still placed a bucket by the bedside just in case. "You feeling better Haz?" He asked from beside me.

"A lot better than before thanks to you and your amazing powers of making me feel ten times better by just being there." I leaned over and pecked his cheek before cuddling back into his side, sleep overtaking me shortly afterwards.