Chapter - 4

A/N - I got a part-time job in a bank. So I am quite busy nowadays. I could not even edit the chapter. I hope my English is fine. Hope you like the chapter. There is so much in this one. Don't be too stuffed while reading. ;)

-------------------

Eight o'clock.

Louis rubbed his eyes and stared at the clock for a moment. It was early, too early for him to wake up.

He heard the noise again, the cause of his sudden awakening. It was coming from the kitchen.

Louis stood up from the sofa, stretching his hands over his head. His stretching stopped abruptly when he recalled the last night. Shame and guilt came back rushing. How could he? How could he just go and touch Harry like that? Louis shook his head in disappointment. Harry came here with him alone. He started his new life with Louis. He went through everything Louis and his family put him through. All Louis had to do was, respect him and make him feel comfortable. What Louis did instead? He behaved like a complete knob-head.

Louis turned towards the direction of the kitchen when a soft voice filled his ears. His steps rushed as he went to find the source of the sounds.

His breathing hitched when he stepped inside the threshold of the kitchen.

Harry was moving around the kitchen in a white, fluffy bathrobe. Louis leaned against the doorframe as Harry took out a bowl from the topmost shelf of the cabinet, his robe riding to reveal the back of his inner thigh. Louis gulped. Long curls were dripping still. They looked soaked and Harry was almost glowing. Water droplets were clinging to his skin and rolling down his nape. Louis watched Harry's pinkish lips moving with the lyrics of the song, curling up time-to-time with a soft smile.

Louis almost bulked forwards when Harry turned to face the door. His chest was glowing under the morning sun. The robe was open until his midriff. Louis could see one of Harry's nipples peeking through the robe.

How could someone blame Louis when he stepped in, his hands crossed over his chest.

"Do you like to roam around the house like this, Harry?"

Louis did not mean to sound so gruff. He was aiming for a teasing tone. Oh, well.

Harry's head whipped up to notice Louis. His mouth fell open, those curls bouncing on his forehead. Louis gripped his own biceps when Harry bit down on his lower lip. His eyes were wide with fear and hesitance.

Louis had to accept with guilt that he liked it. He liked seeing Harry like this. Helpless, so yielding.

Something quivered in Louis' lower regions. Louis took a deliberate look at Harry's figure. He watched how Harry squirmed under his gaze. The thick tension was building in the room. Louis could feel it. By the look of Harry, he felt it too.

"Good morning," Louis coughed out. His cheeks reddened when he thought about last night.

Harry nodded jerkily, winced when his neck flexed too soon. Louis reached out instinctively. Their eyes met once again. Louis folded his hand back in his pocket and Harry turned to take the eggs out of the fridge. Louis took the moment to sit down on the kitchen stool.

"Good morning. You slept well?" Harry asked.

Louis watched how Harry broke the eggs into the bowl and started whisking it with skilled hands. He nodded.

"I did, yeah. What about you?"

Harry shrugged, his eyes still on the bowl, "this place is new to me. It takes a bit of time for me to adjust," his eyes widen then, "n-no, I mean, um, I will be fine. Please don't worry."