Friends or not?

The next day Kion woke up and walked down to the lair waiting for the others. Then they came into the lair Kion had some news for them.

Kion: Morning guys!

He said happy

The Lion Guard: Morning Kion!

They said happy too.

Kion: Okay I have some news to tell you today.

He said a little nervous and jumped onto the rock looking at them.

The Guard sat down and listened.

Kion took a deep breath

Kion: I have made a decision and that is we are going to have Janja with us today.

He tried to force a smile.

The Guard gasped to hear the news.

Kion: So uhh yeah it's gonna be fun!

He said nervous

Kion: Right guys? Guys?

He said really nervous now.

Then Fuli spoke.

Fuli: Kion are you out of you're mind?

She said angry

Fuli: You just saw that he was good yesterday and then you are gonna Invite him to come with us on patrol?

She said annoyed

Kion: Please listen to what I have to say. I made that decision because I wanted to show Janja how we help other animals in need. Instead of him thinking we are the bad guys. And maybe he can be better.

He said trying to make the others understand him but it didn't help. Fuli pushed further.

Fuli: Kion you just literally knew this for one day ago that Janja wanted to be good. What if it's a trap!

She yelled worried

Kion: And so what if he hasn't changed? I want to show him that the Guard isn't bad. But if you don't like that idea Fuli I'm gonna have to say that you are not going on patrol today.

He said serious

Fuli then looked at him with a open mouth.

Fuli: You can't and you won't Kion! Please!

She begged. But Kion just said

Kion: I mean it Fuli

He said specific

Fuli: But....

She tried to say more before Kion stopped her.

Kion: I don't wanna hear it Fuli. Just go home and let's see if you are ready to go on patrol tommorow.

He said demanding

Fuli: Please don't this Kion I....

She had tears in her eyes. Kion just looked at her and he pointed with his paw towards the entrance of the lair.

Fuli: Fine I will go. I do this because I love you.

She said sad.

She sprinted out of the lair and left some dust in the lair. Kion closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened them again and asked the Guard a question.

Kion: If anyone else think what I do is a bad idea please leave now.

He offered them.

They didn't leave so Kion took it as a yes to go on patrol.