[SS/FF] How I Met Your Father {Tsuna | Khr }

• Dedicado a Anonymous

                          | » » H O W   I   M E T   Y O U R   F A T H E R « « |

                                         T s u n a y o s h i   S a w a d a 

                                                        © iiCloudz-x

You sighed, finally putting your two 3 year olds to sleep. Their now angel like faces lost in the world of slumber, while your's was lost in the world of worries. You checked the time, 12a.m. he should be home by now...Ridding yourself of worries you continued down the hall, stopping outside your son's room upon hearing a squeal. Eyes narrowing in confusion you opened the door to see Marcus (your 6 year old son) quickly hid someting under the covers, only having it squeal once again. You snickered lightly, "Now, now, Marcus. What're you hiding~?" you moved closer to the near exact replica of your husband, excluding his hair.

"N-Nothing!" he squealed, gulping loudly. Also having the same reactions as his father. Smiling you straightened yourself up, letting an over exaggerated sigh escape your vocal chords, "Hm~ Okay then, just make sure you get plenty of sleep and watch out for THETICKLEMONSTER!!"You exclaimed making sure you didn't say it too loudly as you tickled your son, stopping once a squeal was heard and a small kitten appeared from under the covers.You, now faced your quiet son, put your hands on your hip,"Hm, what do we have here?" Marcus took the kitten into his hands, eyes dashing to every corner of the room.

"Uh...I- I was just... uh..." He sighed in defeat, "M-Mira said she found him on the streets and wanted to r-rescue him..." Sighing loudly you stroked the cats chin curse my 10year old daughter "We'll talk to dad about this tomorrow, but right now you need to get some sleep to grow, kiddo."Getting up you were stopped when his small hand latched itself around your ring and pinky finger,"Mommy tell me a story, any story" Your child pleaded you pondered in thought before sitting down on the edge of your sons bed. "Alright then, but once I'm done your going straight to bed...this...is the story of how I met your dad..."

~*How you met*~It was an average day where you guarded your true appearence by using the mist ring, making a male illusion of yourself. As of right now your goal was to trick the Vongolia family, by that it means surviving a whole 4 years of them not recognizing your true gender. However if they recognized your true form, then you would have to gift the rain, mist, and cloud guardians with half of your powers, since you held the flames of all three, you being the only person with the 'Night' flame. And you'd have to be executed. Your family killed those whom failed at a mission, which is why its small. And if you passed with out any recognition, the vongolia family would go over to your's.

You passed the school gates easily, that was until a female student 'accidently' ran into you, per say because you dodged her you ran into another male, lips first. Immediatly jumping back you were face to face with a raven haired male, a dark aura possessing him, the school prefect; Hibari Kyoya. "I'll bite you to death" he threatened, you, youself still a bit daze from the escape of your first kiss stood your ground without intention. Until the tonfa made contact with your face, nearly breaking your consentration of your illusion you paniced and fought back, buying you enough time to escape into a room--

"WAIT YOUR FIRST KISS WAS WITH HIBARI!?" your son exlaimed, you laughed slightly but nodded, your face dead panned slightly same with my second. "Now let me continue"--In the room you were being stared at by a group of male students, you acknowledged them as Gokudera, Yamamoto, and the boss himself, Tsuna. You waved slightly nearly toppling over a desk. Your first impression on Tsuna was having him scared shitless by the near unconscious male body toppling desk.