Chapter 4 The Morning After

Out of all 3 of them Emi was the first to awaken she look to her side to see Maou and Alas snuggling she just stared at them for abit.

"Wow guess we really do look like a family don't we" She said quietly to herself "well I better play my part in the family" after she says that she slowly gets up so she does not disturb Maou or Alas then she goes to the fridge and takes out some ...

"Wow guess we really do look like a family don't we" She said quietly to herself "well I better play my part in the family" after she says that she slowly gets up so she does not disturb Maou or Alas then she goes to the fridge and takes out some eggs and bacon and a left over sticky rice, fish and some baby carrots.
She begins by getting some tinfoil to wrap the fish in she puts it in the oven and then she puts the bacon in the pan and while she does that she get a second pan to cook the eggs she cracks the eggs in the pan "I'm gonna make sunny-side up eggs with bacon for me and Maou and for Alas fish with sticky rice and baby carrots" she says quietly and with a kind smile on her face.

"Huh what's that smell" Maou said sleepily

"You made me food so I thought I would return he favour and plus you can't eat scrambled eggs all the time you know"

"Yeah I know hehe"

Maou starts to get out of bed slowly and gently places Alas in the middle of the futon and put pillows around her so she wouldn't fall off after he does this he walks over to Emi to see what she is cooking.

"Yeah I know hehe" Maou starts to get out of bed slowly and gently places Alas in the middle of the futon and put pillows around her so she wouldn't fall off after he does this he walks over to Emi to see what she is cooking

"Wow looks good and you made food just for Alas your quite the hero" Maou says with a little laugh

"Shut it you I don't need praise for you" Emi replied but this time not with a angry look she was smiling

"Oh Maou I put your work clothes on the table over there"

"Woah Emi are you feeling okay?" He said jokingly

"Well you have to go to work today so I decided to get them ready so your not late because after all you love having your "perfect attendance" don't you"

"Hey that's important I'll have you know" he said with his arms crossed

"Soo about last night about that traveler I want to know what happened to him"

"Oh wow you liked my story don't you?"

"No I'm just curious and plus you owe me after all"

"Fine come by my work place after I finish okay and I'll tell you while I walk home okay?"

"Okay thank you" she says with a smile

"Huh Mama Papa where are you?!"

"Over here Alas Mama is cooking us some food for us let's help by getting the table ready"

"Mmm okey" she nodded

With that Maou and Alas did some tidying up while Emi cooks breakfast then Emi served breakfast and put them on the table they all chatted for abit then Maou went off to work he looked back at Emi and Alas and said "Good bye you two I'll see you later"

"Bye Papa"

"Yeah goodbye Maou"

Shortly after Emi went home with Alas to get her work clothes and went to work herself.