Chapter 10 The new Crib

"Hey Emi you warmed up enough?"

"Yes I am thank you, do you want your coat back?"

"Nah it's fine you can wear it till we get to yours"

Maou and Emi got up from the bench to get Alas Maou went to pick up the crib from near the bench "come on Maou we only have 1 more block to go"

"Yep right behind you"

As Maou began to walk behind Emi she picked up Alas and started walking home "mama?"

"Yes Alas?"

"Why are you wearing Papa's coat?"

"Oh well Mama was cold so Pap gave me his coat to wear"

"That's my papa so nice especially to Mama *giggle*"

"Yeah I guess he is" she says with a smile of her face

"He even hugged you Papa must really love you"

"W-What hug?! N-No he was just keeping me warm that's all" Emi started to blush

"Well Mama that looked like a hug to me, so do you love him to?"

"W-what has gotten into you!" She has out loud going bright red

"Heyyy Alas stop tormenting your mama"

"Hehe sorry I was just doing what Rika told me to do"

"Rika huh? What did she tell you to do-" Maou was interrupted by a flustered Emi "N-nothing it's fine I'm just going to have to have a little chat with Rika"

"Oh okay well anyway isn't this where your place is Emi?"

"W-what? Oh yeah this is the place just through here and up the stairs"

"Stairs?!??" Maou whispers to himself

Emi and Alas went first to open the door as she opens it there was a loud crashing sound she looked around to see Maou at the bottom of the stairs with a box on his head "Maou are you okay?!"

"Yeahhh do-don't worry about it"

"*giggle* now who is the one who can't climb up stairs" Emi says feeling proud of herself

"Yeah yeah anyway don't worry about me I'll be up in a minute you just get inside"

"Already doing that good luck Maou!" She says as she opens the doors she walks in and puts her keys on the kitchen side and goes over to sit down on the sofa with Alas and begins to start watching tv "*Yawn* I'm exhausted"

"Heh your exhausted how do you think I feel?" Maou said with a box on his back walking through the front door

"Awwww did the demon king get defeated by a little old box"

"Oh yeah well by all means Emi please try pick it up I'm sure a hero will be able to do it right?"

"I see you finally realised I'm stronger then you now let me just-" as Emi did this she picked up the box and stopped "what the matter Emi too heavy for you?"

"W-what N-no!" She says barely able to stand up

" *laugh* here let me help you with that I don't want you to brake your back" he hold the box with Emi "where do you want this crib?"

"Well it's probably best to have it next to where I sleep"

"What so just anywhere here?"

"No stupid in my bedroom I'm not like you I actually have a bed" as she says this Maou opens Emi's bedroom door and they walk inside holding the box "what no fair you have a bed" Maou says with moan
"Well I'm a hero I have to have a proper resting place" "lucky" Maou says with a puffy face as they put it down in the corner of the room "Emi now come on you have to admit it's quite heavy right?"

"Yeah it definitely is I'm sorry for making you carry it all the way back I didn't know it was that heavy"

"Hey don't worry about it after all I offered to carry didn't I?"

"Well more like Rika forced you to" she lets out a little laugh

"It's fine Emi don't worry about it well I'll get started on this crib then yeah?"

"Okay well need anything to help build it?"

"Nah I don't think so all the things should be there I'm sure"

"Okay well I'm gonna make a hot chocolate for Alas W-would you like one?"

"Yessss I would love one I haven't even tried one yet!"

"Oh wow really, no pressure on me then ha ha" she lets out a sigh

"Hey I'm sure it will be great"

As he says this he begins to start to unbkx the crib and starts to work on it whiles Emi walks out her bedroom to start making the hot chocolate for them all she goes into the kitchen to begin making the chocolate first she fills up the kettle while the water is boiling she gets 2 cups and a bottle she gets the chocolate powder and puts a spoon in each of them then a little sugar then she adds milk and finally she puts the water in all of them then she stir all of them until the chocolate has dissolved after she puts hers and Alas's hot chocolate on the table then she gets Maou's and brings it to him "woah you build this fast didn't you" she says with a shocked face as she hands him the hot chocolate he takes it out of her hand "Well  it's not finished yet because there is this one piece that I have to put in but after that yeah it should be okay for her to sleep in it"

"Ah that's good to be honest I think she is already tired so it shouldn't be long till she falls asleep I'll let her drink her hot chocolate then I'll bring her in can you get the crib ready?"

"Yep no problem" with that said Emi sat with Alas while she finished her bottle then she picked her up and walked into the bedroom "is the crib ready?"

"Yeah give her here I'll put her in it"
With that Maou gentle took a sleeping Alas and put her in her new crib whiles Emi was getting prepared to go to sleep

"Hey Emi where am I sleeping?"

"On the floor?"

"Really? Sigh fine where are the bedsheets"

"Ohhh yeahhh Sorry about that I don't have any spare so your just gonna have to sleep on the floor"

"Wha- Okay sure I would sleep on just about anything right now" as he says this he lays on the floor emi looks at him and laugh "I'm only joking Maou well I wasn't lying about the sheets but you don't have to sleep on the floor this bed is for two people so I guess you could sleep here" she patts the other side of the bed to show Maou where to sleep "Okay got it Emi thank you" He got up and got in bed and they all started to close there eyes "goodnight Maou"

"Yeah goodnight Emi"

————————————————

Sorry I was so late I had no time to wright this week :/