Chapter 9 Maou's Proposal

"Hello Ashiya it's me Maou we got a crib for Alas and I'm gonna head over to Emi place to set it up for her because she does not know how to do it and depending on how long it wil take me to do it I may have to stay the night there" he stops to looks at Emi "If that's Okay with you Emi?"

"W-What you stay at my place?" She says with a shocked face

"Well yeah obviously because it will be too late by then"

"E-Erm *clears her throat* Y-Yeah sure it shouldn't be a problem"

"Yep is fine with her"

"SIR HOW CAN YOU SPEAK SO CALMLY ABOUT THIS YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR GOING TO BE SLEEPING AT YOUR ENEMY'S BASE WHAT IF SHE TRY TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND-" Ashiya didn't stop speaking for a whole 30 seconds

"sigh look Ashiya I know you may have your doubts about Emi but I trust her and I trust that she will not kill me in my sleep anyway I'm building this crib for her so I would hope she doesn't kill me after I do this"

"Of course I wouldn't I'm the hero why would he think of me attacking an unarmed demon? I'm not a monster" she exclaimed

"See Ashiya you heard her yourself so don't worry about me you just have the night off and do what you want to do"

"If you Insist sir then okay"

"Thank you Ashiya talk to you in the morning" with that Maou end the call turned around to Alas who next to Emi and said "Well looks like it's official Papa is staying at Mama's tonight "yay sleepover" Alas gave Maou a hug after they finished with the hug Maou picked up the box containing the crib "Okay Emi how far is your place from Rika's?"

"About 4 blocks away-" Maou whispered to himself in a tired tone "4 B-Blocks away!"

"You Okay Maou?" Emi asked after hearing his mumbles

"Oh nothing it's fine let's start walking"

They was almost there about 1 more block away till they are at Emi's place

They started to walk until they come past a fountain and a bench "Hey Maou would you like to rest here for a min-" before Emi could finish her sentence Maou put down the box and sat on the bench Emi joined him whiles Alas went near the fountain
"Alas Be careful near the fountain"

"I will Mama"

While she was sat there Maou noticed Emi was shaking "Emi are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine I'm just cold wish I brought my coat"

Maou without hesitation stood up and took off his coat and put it around Emi and on her shoulders "W-what are you doing?" Emi says with a shy face

"You was cold so I gave you my coat here" with that Maou sat down next to Emi and put his arm round her pulling her head in gently to rest on his chest "There is that better"

"Y-Yes it is T-thank you Maou" Emi said with a warm smile on her face as she was looking at Alas

"No need to thank me I would of done it anytime" they both sat there is silence for a moment watching Alas at the fountain "it's kind of a miracle isn't it"said Emi

"What is?"

"Alas how she is here and to be completely honest she brings out a side in you that I thought never existed"

"Oh yeah and what's sides that?"

"Your caring side" she says with yet another smile

"My caring side?" Maou asks curiously

"Yeah well back home I never heard anything about you caring for anything"

"Yeah well that's because the archbishops only told you about the bad things I did not any of the good"

"Yeah I don't even remember hearing you did anything good"

"Well I wasn't as evil as they made me out to be"

"Yeah I can see that now"

"Good I'm glad I finally convinced you"

"But what about the other people back home?"

"It doesn't matter at this time right now my main focus is this family"

"This family?"

"Don't play dumb with me Emi you know what I'm talking about"

"Yeah I do *giggle* I guess I just want to hear you say it"

"Okay I will" Maou looks into Emi's eyes "I have a proposal for you"

"Y-You do?" She says in a shocked manner

"Yes I do and look I know angels and devils are not supposed to do this but will you be here with me by my side as Alas's Mother and raise her with me as a normal Mother and Father would do?"

Emi smiles at Maou "Of course I will dummy what do you think I've been doing all this time" she lets out a little laugh
Maou pulls himself closer to Emi and puts his forehead on hers "Thank you Emi"
Emi lets out another little giggle "Don't mention it we are a family now and we have got to look after our daughter don't we"

Emi smiles at Maou "Of course I will dummy what do you think I've been doing all this time" she lets out a little laugh Maou pulls himself closer to Emi and puts his forehead on hers "Thank you Emi"Emi lets out another little giggle "Don't mention...