Chapter 7 The Truth Comes Out

A little time went by enough for them to eat half of the sushi board it was quiet until Emi decided to speak "So I've treated you to a nice meal now it's time for you to pay up on your end I want to hear more about this Story of yours, demon"

"Y-Yes I suppose you should know what happened to the traveler incase Alas ask you to tell her a story about it when I'm not around so sure, where did I stop talking?"

"Right after you mentioned Nord Justina"

"Ah yes well the traveler got to know him a lot better in the time they spent together Nord showed him a lot he looked after the traveler as one of his own even though most of the other town people disliked because of his appearance it was all going fine" Maou stoped speaking for a moment he looked down at the floor and let out a sigh "what happens next?" Emi asked curiously "what happened next is the reason I became the demon king those dam archbishops they came to the village and burned the place to the ground the angel wasn't there but Nord he was the only one who tried to stop them and they..they killed him" he says he voice now turning into a growl "They killed him and I was powerless to stop it but before he died he said "the archbishops took my daughter away from me and now they are trying to take the village too promise me you will find my daughter and will look after her" I agree to this holding his hand In between mine as he let out his last breath I Promised I would find his daughter and that daughter of his is you Emi"

"W-wwwhat?! She said in a shocked manner "that can't be true"

"Emi it is why do you think I always am there when you are in trouble and when the other demons despise you I don't let it stand its because I made a promise to look after you"

"All this time even when I was fighting you?"

"Yes I had no intention in letting harm coming to you that's why I became strong and became the demon king because I didn't want you to meet the same fate and Nord and now we have atlas I have to protect you both and seeing Olba reminded me why I made that promise"

"Maou I'm so sorry I didn't know and I was just told how you was evil but I knew deep down you wasn't so bad" As she says this she give Maou a hug only for 3 seconds before pulling away with a red face

"Thank you Emi anyway it's getting late you should probably pick up Alas"

"Hey you wanna come with me and see her?" She says with a sweet smile

"Yeah I would love to" he return the smile

They both paid half and then left the restaurant and started walking to rika and they seem to be waking a tiny bit closer then usual they seem to trust each other even more

________________________________

Author's Notes 📝

I would just like to thank you all for reading this and favouriting this I didn't expect anyone to read this so I'm great full you took your time to read it Thank you!😁

Ps sorry this one is a little short xP