OMG:4 Years from now

In the room

Chris was laying on the bed instagram. Bahja came in and got on the bed and knocked the phone out of his hand and climbed on top of him and started kissing him.You know what will be good Bahja said as she contiued kissing.He was rubbing her butt.What Chris said.If you took me right here right now Bahja said as kissing him.Nah you want something usually when we bouta have sex you dont have on ya shoes or pants Chris said.Okay  I want you to get me the new benz that just came out Bahja said.Hell nawww Chris said.Bahja unbuckled his belt.Bahja dont do i- Chris said as Bahja started sucking his dick.(20 min later)So when are we going to get it Bahja said as chris buckled his pants back up.Whenever you want chris said as smacking Bahja butt.Exactly what I wanted Bahja said.

Bre

(Faith house)

Yall needa teach me how to twerk Faith said. Day show her some of your moves Noonie.Dayjah started twerking.How do yall butts move up and down like that Faith said.Its easy Bre said as she started twerking.I didnt know you could twerk boo Ritney said.Bre laughed.

We all should take some of twerk team classes Dayjah said.That would be fun Faith  said.RJ AND THE TWINS WALKED IN.Mommy!Haylee and kaylee said as running .Hi baby Bre said as hugging her.