WereBack

Hi it's OMG and your watching atl morning buzz Bahja said.

So what's the big news you have to tell the fans// OMG is going on a world tour this summer so look for your local listing Bahja said.And the group name now is still OMG but it stands for Officially Mrs/Misses Guided Zonnique said.Mrs.Because we all have husbands or fiances and Misses because were still young adults Bre said.And be to go check out our new single Dueces Flame Bahja said.//Can yall sang the chours to dueces flame.Yes Bahja said.What's a lighter to a flame what's my name to your name whats a mrs to a ms I guess it's just a dueces flame Im so tired of your shit but I cant's live without yah bahja and zonnique sanged.//So Bahja you and chris are back together.No we are not back together it's like a co relationship on hold because we still give each other kisses and stuff but were not together or anything like that and he's not back in the houseor anything Bahja said.//Well Zonnique it was rumors circling around that the group got cut off for a long period of time because of your rumored drug addiction.Well I got off track because I wanted to be like a hood kid and live all the fantasy ad a hood kid (she starte crying) and I fell off trackvand started smoking herion and smpoking weed all day everyday and I started spreading out from my family and to get back close in with them I told them the reason I was on drugs and I had all the beat marks were cause of my fiance which it was all because of me I beat my self I cut myself I did eveything to myself that anyone would think Zonnique cried.Nique it's okay Bahja said.Dont feel bad or doubting your self because your fans went with you through the whole process,they actually started a riot for you to get of drugs and stuff.Yeah it was called #RelayForNique Bre said.Yeah and how old is your daughters now.5 and 3 Nique said.How does Sofia acts towards zoey now that her father is past//.Nique started crying even more.Hey hey just stop with the emotional question bre said as going out with nique.Im so sorry.Its okay Bahja said.

So we got all of the girls back",So bahja baby christian is about to turn 1"Yes next week Bahja said.Any party plans"Yes Its gonna be a public party at the regional art fair building from 5 to 7 and then im having a private party Bahja said."Thinkin about having any more"Everybody ask me that but I thought about it and I was like yeah yeah I came up with names like lalia and malaysia and stuff and then I thought to myself bitch wtf id wrong with you Bahja laughed.Them babies put a lil wait on you and made you look mature and grown""Now breaunna you are actually pregnant right now with your fourth child as well"Yasss Im 7 months but Ive been thinking of names and stuff like rhylin or bria Bre said.So cute 😘"Thank you Bre said.

Calysta And August Aparment

(Confession) So August have been on the tour for a while and hasnt been spending much time home so when he have time he managed

Da Da Aries said.Aries August said.Hey baby Calysta said as hugging august.Oh mya and kay laying down in the guest room august said.Ok Calysta said.Aries started crying.Come on,Im gonna get her ready Calysta said as grabbing her and going in their room.(Selena came in)Hello august selena said as hugging him.Mom is that you Calysta said.Yes it is selena said as going in their room.Hurry up and get ready Selena said.Well I have to get her ready Bahja said.Let me go wake up kay and them selena said.August do you wanna go with us Calysta said.Where yall going august said.The fair Calysta said.Is chris going august said.Yeah the whole family is but its in paris Calysta said.Yeah august said.Mom will pack your stuff Calysta said.Okay.

Driving

Mommy I need the charger Christie said.Here Bahja said.Hello selena said."Im pregnant"Cathy said.OMG well can I tell the family Selena said.No.Well your dad and them havent left Selena said.Im good I see yall when yall get back.Okay bye Selena said....Mommy I dont wanna wear these anymore christyle said.Well you have to because its gonna be cold Bahja said.Roks why would you post an embarrising picture of me like that Crystinna said.I didn't mean to hit share rookie laughed.Auntie I wanna take a picture Christie said.Do duck lips chanel said.Pretty Christie said.Agiee started barking.Agiee shutup brit said.

Paris-Next Day

Hello Selena said as opening up the window shade.Selene mamamitha is in the hospital Rileria said.que pasó (what happened) selena said.ella caminaba por las escaleras y pasado a (she was walking up the stairs and past out) Rileria said.es ella la respiración (is she breathing) selena said.No sabemos en este momento yo llamaré más tarde, cuando sabemos algo (we dont know right now i call you back later when we know something) Rileria said.K bye selena said.What happened chris sr. said as waking up.Mama is in the hospital she passed up selena said as texting her morher assistant.Is she alright Chris sr said.Idk selena said.

Bella's Fashion Show

Dressing Room

Christian Shhhh Bahja said.Is eyeliner okay royalty said.Yes Bahja said as feeding christian his bottle.Hey daddy Brit said on facetime.You having fun in Paris Craig said.Yes were at a fashion show Brit said.Hey Brit Brit Arhianna said.I wanna see ivory(4 month old sister) Brit said.Say hey brit brit Arhianna giggled.Imma come get you whenever yall get back craig said.Okay brit said.Tell your mama I ordered them shoes you wanted craig said.Okay brit said.Bye love you craig said.Love you too Brit said.

Hello Bahja said.Bre just had the baby Nique said.What did she name her Bahja said.Ivory Rhylin Martin Nique said.She's premature Bahja said.She's a light lightskin and she has green eyes nique said.Send Me a Picture Bahja said.Okay .

Auntie had the baby Bahja said.Whats her name They said.Ivory Rhylin Martin Bahja said.

Atl 3 days

Aww bahja said as rocking Ivory.Happy Birthday lourdes Bre said as lourdes came in the house.Thank you lourdes said.Happy Birthday Tuniee Pie Bahja and nique said.Thank you lourdes said.Your so Welcome Bahja said.Tell us what you got to tell us Bre said.Wait until we go out to eat lourdes said.Okayy Bre said.She's so fucking gorgeous Lourdes said.Thank you Bre said.Ivory Pooh Lourdes said as taking her.Ritney and Dayjah came in.Hey EB Ritney said.Hello Lourdes said.Lemme see her Dayjah said as taking her.Oh my gosh why is she so cute ritney said.Do I hear lourdes Kelsiee said as hugging her.Happy Birthday Kelsiee said.Thank you lourdes said.Shamara and Tiny came in.They started singing the happy birthday song.Happy birthday Princess Shamara said.Thank yall lourdes said.Lemme see my baby Tiny said as picking her up.Oh my gosh tiny said as kissing her cheeks.Ivory Rhylin Shamara said.So how is life preceding you tiny said as sitting.Well Brian have a job and we got an apartment Lourdes said.Still have your magazines and cover shoots dont you tiny said.Yes Lourdes said.

Dinner

I miss this side of my family Bahja said.We miss you to shamra said.Ok Are yall ready Lourdes said.Yes EB said.Im pregnant lourdes said as taking a sip of wine.You are, put that wine down shamra said happily.Eb got exicited.If its a girl?Bahja said.Idk i havent decided lourdes laughed.You should name her trina Bahja laughed.

Zonnique
Hello Nique said.Hurry up Hurry Up Zoey just got shot hurry Kels cried.Where?-hung up

Stay Tuned For OMG Cartel VI