The Breakup

Knock Knock

Hey baby....whats going on Shamra said as sitting down.Bahja broke down crying.Baby whats wrong shamra said.Okay so I told chris I was pregnant(shamra not knowing)and he was like nah nah you cant go on wit it and Im like....wtf so then we started fussing and he blurted out he did a DNA test on

christyle Bahja cried.Baby,I just think yall need time apart you keep the house and he rent a condo and just stay till the baby comes Shamra said.It hurts to know he did a dna test on my daughter and kept it away from me Bahja cried.I get you baby,just calm down Shamra said as hugging Bahja.

Next Day

Knock Knock

Bahja opened the door

Can I come in chris said.Hell no Bahja said.Ok baby- Chris said.Dont baby me Bahja said seriously.Look I was high chris said.You cant blame your ablity of amoking weed on this Bahja said.Baby Chris said as trying to hug her.No no Bahja said as pulling him off.So what is it now,should I just go fuck bitches Chris said.If you wanna fuck bitches than have as many as you want Bahja said.I didnt mean it like that Chris said.Your manager wil be by to pick up your things Bahja said.Come on Chris said.Daddy Christie cried as running out and hugging christie.Jai go in the fucking room Bahja screamed.I want daddy Christie cried.Go in the fucking room Bahja screamed.If my daughter want me she want me Chris said.Christie go Bahja said as popping christie.Christie ran in her room and started crying.Dont put yah fucking hands on my daughter Chris said.Your daughter....your not even here most of the time Bahja said .Im here when I can Chris said.Get out Bahja said as hitting him.Dont put yah hands on me Chris said.Nigga get the fuck out Bahja screamed as hitting him out.Bahja started punching him.I dont even know who you are,I dont even wanna be married to you Bahja cried as shutting the door loud.Mommy christyle cried.Ohh baby its okay Bahja said as picking her up.Im scared Christyle said.Christyle kissed her forehead.I love you Bahja said.

Next week

Hello Bahja said.Baby Chris said.What I dont wanna talk Bahja said.Baby Im sorry Chris said.Look dont call me unless it has something to deal with your kids if we have to make arrangements we can but the shit you talkin no,maybe its time to be seperated for a while Bahja said.Im all about that buh what about us Chris said.Theres no us right now Bahja said.Then can I see my kids tommorow Chris said.Only christie Bahja said.Why not christyle and brit Chris said.First british isnt your child second I dont wont christyle to see you Bahja said.I always treated brit like she was my child,bitch you gon let me see my kids Chris said.Just for that youll see em when I get ready...GOODBYE Bahja said.

Brit you ready to go to your dad house Bahja said.Yass Brit said.Tiffany Ill be back Bahja said.

Knock Knock

Arhianna came to the door

Hey Bahja Arhianna said as hugging her.Heres her stuff Bahja said as passing it to her.You can come lay her down Arhianna said.Bahja went and layed her down.(having a drink).Where's craig Bahja said.Uhmm his on the way back from north carolina Arhianna said.Oh Bahja said.Whats going on Arhianna said.Well Im pregnant Bahja said.How many weeks!Arhianna said.10 Bahja said.So you were really late Arhianna said.Yeah,4 months in 2 more weeks Bahja said.Lemme see arhianna said.Bahja lifted up her shirt.Wow,your bumb is like wow Arhianna said as feelin her stomach.

Yea Bahja said.So uhmmm I just recently found out that uhmmm Rj amd them are my brothers and sister Arhianna said.How so Bahja said clueless.Because Rj father is my father and this is what I found out is that the reason why uhmm faith and my father split up was because he had 3 other children in the marraige and Im 1 of the 3 Arhianna said.So like have you ever met any of them Bahja said.Only one and thats Ritney I met her at a fashion show in NY but Im suppose to go meet all of them next wednesday Arhianna said.What about your mama Bahja said.She died when I was 2 months old and I had to go live with my grandparents and they were already like 68 when I was born and they died when I was 12 and I had to go to a foster home and when I turned 15 some people adopted me and they died when I turned 22 they died and It hurt Arhianna cried.You still here and thats all that matter Bahja said as hugging her.