"..Something Seems Off..."

(A MafiaTale Dream)
————————————————————

Today it felt like I was stuck in a game, at first I didn't realize surroundings but from what it looks like, we were in outside on a abandon building that looks like it had around 2 or 3 floors, I could be wrong if there was even a underground floors too. The atmosphere seems so cold and a bit dead, and it's quite sad in my opinion.

After I'm finally out of my thoughts, Mettaton was right in front of me, They were paying me some cash, for something I couldn't quite remember, I was only like a delivery person, and I don't think I should be surprised. When he was finished paying me, I realized that Mettaton and I wearing clothing from what I'm thinking, the 1920's clothes.

I'm thinking if we're in that time period...are we..? It's possible though. Like I have a feeling we are..

Out of nowhere I heard some screams, and gun shots. And at first I was worried about it since we all know that never a good sign, like when is that ever a good sign? Thinking of the possibility that might happen to me. but then, its none of my business to worry about it, so I tried to just brush it off and not payed attention much about it, which is hard not to.

When we were finished, I turned around, I don't know if I should be glad or upset to see a familiar looking skeleton.. even him and the other monsters are wearing wearing suits but like a uniform kind of way.
I see that's he and some other monster were organizing something back in the truck. It's probably the packages that I brought here. I'm not sure but I wanted to help just stand by so they can leave before the cops shows up.

I hesitate to speak, since if do something wrong they'll probably kill me if I bother them. Then I got the courage to speak. "Um.. excuse me do you need anymore help or..you're just doing fine?" But He did respond...that I didn't know if that was supposed to mean anything..

I thought for a moment, maybe he didn't want me to do to much work. Or...Did he had a hard time today day...? Is he being being 'kind'..? No I doubt that..him and the others don't even know me..

He's halfway done, I was starting to get worried that's something is wrong with him, that funny since first I don't know this guy he's just a stranger and secondly he hasn't said a word to me yet...I think to myself, I got to say something before he leaves...or else, I might never see him. Again me worry about a stranger. Wow that's completely normal of me, even when I know they can kill anyone.

I tried my best not to be awkward so I tell him a few awful jokes but I failed doing such thing that's was I think. I didn't even realize he was trying not to laugh.
I stoped because I was running out of jokes and they just finished putting the packages, "Well I see that you're done. So, Vamos anciano! (So, let's go old man)" here was silence for a moment, I was slowly regretting what I said, well I gotta go before things get even worse.

As I'm about to leave he turned around after what I said, now all we did was looked at each other then he laughed, I joined him as well.

"What's your name?" he said, still laughing.
I told him and asked the same question. He respond, "My name is Sans. Sans the skeleton."

So with that I said my good byes to the to the group and hopefully I get to see him again.

As I'm walking away from the building halfway out, I had a sharp pain in my back, and every started to fade and then everything went black..

————————————————————