"A Twisted Dream Land Adventure" part 1

(Disney, Gravity Falls Dream)
————————————————————

I'm not sure but there was Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Oswald the Lucky rabbit, and these other cartoon character that I don't remember. We're in a dark room, the characters were in the middle of the room and there was a light shining them.

I saw them and that they where tied up on a chair. Their expressions were, confused, frustrated, worried, nervous and scared. They were struggle trying to break free. And for me, I was just there looking at them, not knowing what to do in the dark...

A figure came through a door on the left side of the room. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was just still standing there doing nothing to save them...

As the same figure approach the characters he had something in his hand...It was a device something that would suck the out out air of any living thing, like killing them.

As the figure took some air out of their lives they placed it into the other characters.

Like to bring them back to life, I couldn't see that very well so I couldn't guess what type of characters they were. There was only a light shining of the lifeless Disney characters. And in the darkness was more characters waiting to be alive again.

(Just like a Frank Stein bringing his monster creation to life.)

As the figure did his thing, everything went chaos. Hearing screams that I have never heard of, I ran to the right side of the room opening a different room. As I quickly close the door behind, I turned around and there were three doors, I got closer to the three doors. As I was in the middle opened the second door, half way open, then everything turned black...

————————————————————