"A Twisted Dream Land Adventure" part 2

(Disney, Gravity Falls Dream)
————————————————————

As I woke up, I felt a cold breeze hitting against me.
I soon open my eyes seeing in the sky turn blue and purple ish sky, and there was some white fluffy clouds, everything floating. Even I was too..
From a far distance I see a triangle figure floating and a girl..standing on one of the clouds..

she had blonde hair that was link to where her elbows are and her skin was like a faded "peach" and her clothes she was just a dress that stop around her knees and it was a white plane one, like....nothing fancy.

I don't know how she looks like from the front only saw her from the back

Later there was a triangle figure right next to her just talking to her side by side, I don't know what they were really talking about but that yellow triangle figure... seems familiar..the top hat and the cane..

Later there was some I looked up and floating objects around the area, people were everywhere now on top of them they were acting like they were casual about. And it looked like a reflection from above us, like the ocean reflects.

It's was a beautiful View in my opinion , it may be something unusual but it's still something that I can imagine the beauty of it.

I look back at the two figures again..
They were gone..
I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not..
Before I could do anything else..

Everything went dark again...

————————————————————