.47.

Another chapter!

MAKE SURE TO READ 45 and 46 FIRST, BOTH PUBLISHED A FEW HOURS BEFORE THIS ONE!

Quickly wrote this in the train on my way to school. 1184 words! Have fun reading!

~~

"Hey Joshua?" Tyler softly asked, running his hand through his hair as he looked down at Joshua who had his eyes closed. Joshua hummed as reply, tightening his hug around Tyler's waist.

"It's... 2 am already", Tyler said, checking the time. "Do you wanna go to sleep?" He asked. Joshua shook his head no.

"Do you maybe wanna go take a shower with me?" Tyler then asked. Joshua nodded yes.

"Alright, lets go baby", he said. Joshua got up first, then Tyler did. He grabbed some towels, underwear, shampoo and shower gel for both of them and they put on their flip flops, before heading to the showers together.

It was dark out but it was getting a bit warmer again. The last few days had been quite cold and cloudy, and the sun wasn't really shining through. Hopefully that'd change in the upcoming days.

They got to the showers and Tyler undressed. He turned on one of the showers in one of the big shower cabins. He looked behind him and saw that even though everything that had happened, Joshua was still comfortable enough around him to undress too.

He walked up to Tyler, joining him under the hot water. Tyler wrapped his arms around Joshua's waist, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"You lost a bit of weight", he softly spoke. "D-do you l-like it?" Joshua softly asked, but Tyler ignored the question. "How come?" He asked.

"Because of t-the long times we were out l-looking for you", Joshua spoke, but Tyler knew he wanted to say something more but hesitated. "Tell me, baby, be honest with me", Tyler encouraged him. Joshua wasn't gonna be anything but honest from now on. He never wanted Tyler to run away from him again. He never wanted to hurt Tyler ever again.

"I-I didn't eat m-much b-because I wasn't h-hungry", Joshua softly said. "Because of everything that was going on?" Tyler asked. Joshua nodded. Tyler pressed a kiss on Joshua's forehead again.

"I don't care what you look like baby, I love you either way. I think you're beautiful either way. As long as you're happy, I'm happy, yeah? But I don't want it to be unhealthy for you 'cause I'm not gonna let you try to lose weight by not eating", Tyler said. Joshua sighed, but nodded as he pressed his forehead against Tyler's chest.

"I love you baby", Tyler whispered. "So much".

"I love you", Joshua whispered back.

Tyler rested his hands in Joshua's neck, tilting his head up. Joshua squinted his eyes closed, not wanting the water to splash in his eyes and Tyler giggled, loving how cute it made his bunny look. He pressed his lips to Joshua's.

Joshua's breath hitched once again when he did so, sliding his hands up to hold on to Tyler's wrists.

Tyler pulled back, resting his forehead against Joshua's. "Is it okay if I kiss you like this Joshua?" He asked. Joshua nodded. "A-are we..." he trailed.

Tyler kissed Joshua again, smiling against his lips. "You wanna be my boyfriend, Joshua?" He asked. Joshua blushed, looking down as he nodded. Tyler smiled, tilting his boyfriend's head up and pecking his lips. "I'm so happy you want to be my boyfriend", Tyler said. Joshua giggled, hugging Tyler.

They just stood there for a while, hugging under the hot water coming from the shower head. Their eyes were closed as they held each other, a comfortable silence washing over them.

"We're gonna get through this together, Joshua", Tyler then softly spoke.

"I'm not gonna let you go through this on your own. We're gonna do this together and we're going to be okay yeah? I'll be here, and I will always be. If anyone tries to tell you that we are sinning, or that you're a mistake, or that we're a disgrace, I'll be here to tell you over and over and over again for as much as I need to, and even more than that, that you're not, okay? You, Joshua, are perfect. Your Lord made you this way because he wanted to. He made you perfect. He doesn't make mistakes. He wanted you to be this way because he knew that that would be a good decision. He didn't want everyone to be different. That's why we're not all the same color or the same gender or love the same people. He wanted every one of us to be diverse and you're part of that beautiful world of diversity, Joshua", Tyler spoke.

"You are absolutely perfect to me and the Lord, baby", Tyler whispered.

Only then did he notice that Joshua was crying as Joshua let out a soft sob. Tyler hugged his boyfriend even tighter, kissing the side of his head.

"T-thank you", Joshua whispered. Tyler could feel his heart ache because of how scared Joshua was and how much the words that he'd just said actually meant to Joshua. They meant more to him than Tyler could ever possibly understand.

Tyler gently washed Joshua's hair, and Joshua really wanted to wash Tyler's, so Tyler had to bow down a little so Joshua could easily wash his hair. He didn't mind though, 'cause Joshua was a giggling ball of joy as he did so, and Tyler absolutely loved it.

They washed their bodies before getting out of the shower and drying off. They put their clothes back on.

"T-they're all wet", Joshua said, taking Tyler's hand in his as he gently touched the bandage. Tyler let out a laugh. "Yeah. Probably shouldn't've kept them on in the shower", he chuckled. Joshua smiled. "C-come with me", he said. This time he lead Tyler back to their cabin instead of the other way around like usual. Joshua told Tyler to sit down and he obeyed. He then got the bandages from his small first aid kit, unwrapped the damp ones from Tyler's hands, gently dried his hands and wrapped the new dry bandages around his hands.

He pressed a soft kiss on either bandage when he was done. Tyler smiled. "Thank you for taking care of me, baby", he told Joshua. Joshua blushed, happy that it was the other way around for once.

Both boys got back in bed, Joshua curling up to him immediately. "Close your eyes baby, try to sleep", Tyler softly told him.

"Can we..." Joshua trailed. Tyler leaned down and kissed Joshua's lips softly. "Good night kissie", he smiled. Joshua giggled and nodded, resting his head back on Tyler's chest and closing his eyes.

"S-sleep well Tyler", Joshua softly spoke. "You too, baby. Sweet dreams", Tyler replied.

And even though neither of them fell asleep soon, they just held each other in the dark, not talking to each other. It felt so peaceful and it was exactly what they needed.

~~

Yay! What did you think? 😄