.73.

⚠️Please do NOT forget to read chapter 72 first which I uploaded 23 hours ago⚠️

Hi babies, here's a new chapter <3

I love you and I can't believe how easy it is to write this fic for me again. But it makes me happy! 'Cause you deserve progress of this fic.

Also, remember how I was gonna end this fic after camp ended? Crazy. I'm glad I didn't end it there and we kept going.

I hope you enjoy yet another new chapter with a bigger word count than the two before this! I hope you'll appreciate it just as much as I appreciate all of your support. I love you! Enjoy this new chapter. I really hope and can't wait to hear what you think of this chapter. Please don't forget to vote to support me <3 it means way more to me than you think. I love you.

Word count: 2517

~~

Tyler kneeled down in front of the grave stone and he pressed a kiss on it. "Hi baby", he said as he replaced the old flowers with the new bouquet. "I'd ask you how you're doing but I know that I won't get an answer from heaven or the ghost world or your reincarnation or the dark abyss you're now it which means nothing happened after you passed away. I can't stay too long, but I wanted to spend a few minutes with you to try and encourage myself that I can do this", he sighed as he sat down, resting his head against the gravestone.

"I love you", he said softly. "Think about you every day. I miss you a heck of a lot too", he sighed softly. He looked at his nails, mindlessly picking at them.

"I gotta go somewhere right after I leave", he said. "And it's making me nervous. I just... I know I can't fuck this up, baby", he sighed. "This is gonna be so important to Joshua. I can't mess it up. I have to do this right", he softly said. Then a long silence followed.

Tyler sighed deeply. "D'you think I can do this? D'you have faith in me, trust me? Or d'you think I'll end up failing and burying another boyfriend?" He asked softly. Of course, there was no answer, which Tyler didn't expect either.

He let out a soft sigh again as he got up on his knees. He pressed a firm kiss to the gravestone with Mido's name on it. "I love you. Wish me luck", he said. "I failed you already, I can't fail him too. I'll do anything to keep him safe", Tyler said. "That's a promise", he whispered.

He then got up and blew a kiss toward Mido's grave, before he walked away.

//

Tyler took a deep breath before he opened the door to the diner and walked in. He looked around, when he saw her sitting toward the back in one of the booths. Tyler nodded and lightly waved at her before he walked to the bar.

"Hi, can I have one iced tea?" Tyler asked. "Sure thing", the girl behind the bar said as she poured him an iced tea. "Thank you", Tyler said, paying right away. He then grabbed his drink and walked to the booth.

"Hi Mrs. Dun", he greeted her as he put his drink down. "Oh Tyler, please call me Laura. I'm so happy you decided to come", she sighed relieved. Tyler wanted to sit down. "Can I-", she carefully started and Tyler halted. "Can I give you a hug, Tyler?" She asked.

"Do you really want to?" Tyler asked. "I don't mean that in a rude way, at all. I just want you to know that you do not have to hug me if that is not what you want. I don't mind", he said.

"I really do", she told him and Tyler nodded. "Of course", he then said and she got up. Tyler went in for the hug and she wrapped her arms tightly around him, hugging him close.

Tyler closed his eyes as he hugged Joshua's momma back. He didn't know when to let go, but Laura wasn't stepping back yet so neither did he. After a while, he moved back a little and they released the hug, then sat down.