Pranks

Star's P.O.V

I know....Hee hee hee... Silently, I creep past Marco's room, not making a sound, I hope... It is currently 2 in the morning, and it seems as if I'm the only one awake, luckily! If none of this makes sense to you, Marco has recently pranked ME, dying the back of my hair red! I didn't even notice it until someone in school pointed it out to me. At first i thought it was a cool red streak, making me look like a rockstar, but soon noticed it was totally weird and ugly patch of red just smeared all over the back. Luckily for me, I had magic to fix it! And yes, I did mess it up once, or twice....but in the end I got it out like a pro. Now, back to the whole pranking Marco business. I had a great idea, of scattering bird seeds on his head, so when he wakes up, not only will birds fly all around him, but it will also be quite and enjoyable show. If you thought that was all, you gotta be kidding me! I'm going to make sure Marco won't look in the mirror today, so it leaves me the perfect opportunity to mess his face up, and make him look like a monster! This is going to be great!

Now, there is only one thing I need to do, to complete this mission! I'm going to take a picture of him (without flash of course, not wanting him to wake up yet) and I'm going to print a bunch of copies, leaving me to decorate them all and stick them up all over the kitchen, living room, and the entire outside of the house! Jeez. I might have over planned myself, but it will be worth it! Now, to my plan...

------1 hour later-------

Argh! This is too much! I only scribbled over 200 pictures, but I still have a thousand more to go! I am kinda re-thinking this now, but also, I kinda still want to continue this...It's complicated! I continued drawing horns on Marco's head, until a circle of fire appeared in front of me. Of course it did scare me, just a bit, but I knew all too well that a certain demon would be standing there.

"Umm, hey Star." Tom chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Ohhhh, yay! Look who it is." I sarcastically whispered, trying to show how unenthusiastic I am about him being here.

"Yes Star. I know you don't really want to see me, but please, hear me out!" He pleaded, taking a step towards me, and my pile of photos.

An eye roll later, I reply, "Fine."

"Great!" Tom enthusiastically whisper shouted, silently clapping his hands together," So, I decided to come and help you on this revenge plan of yours!"

Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face, but soon turned to a frown (sorta) and I immediately asked," Wait!? How do you know about this revenge plan of mine?"

The demon in front of me froze, but soon showed his nervous chuckling side of his, and managed to squeak out," Well, I might or might not have been spying on you for a bit! But! But, I was trying to do something!" He quickly stuttered, taking a few steps closer to me.

"TOM! That is not cool! You were spying on me!" I asked in disbelief," How could you!" My face turned to one of sheer confusion and a bit more of anger.

"Ummm, lets talk about this some other time, okay Star?"
I sighed, knowing this interrogation would take the whole night and decided to let him help me out.
"Woah Star!" Tom exclaimed,in a whisper of course, "Did you do this to Marco's face?" He picked up a photo on which I totally ruined Marco's face, and gave a small laugh.
" Yeah, this was one of the first pictures I totally destroyed!" I explained, trying to hide the joy  that was slowly rising.
"This ...is..awesome!" He said, as he sat down next to me, grabbing a red marker, and a photo.
"Star! Look what I can do," he started to draw a big wart at the end of Marco's tiny nose, and started to tattoo his face with hearts,"Tada!"
I giggled a bit, admiring Tom's ever so joyful face. It was kinda cute, I have to admit, and  I started to enjoy spending time with this demon friend of mine.
"You think that's great?" I chuckle as I grab a green pen and another un harmed photo of Marco," Look at this!"
Quickly I scribble a poop on top of Marco's head.
Tom chuckled, " I have a feeling we're going to get quite a few pictures finished tonight, won't we Star?"
"Yeah, we will." Was my reply before getting to work. Occasionally, we shared our photos, making one of us laugh or giggle (miraculously, no one woke up) and sometimes we told each other a funny joke. This wasn't the only thing though. Even though I did see it before, I couldn't stop taking occasional glances at Tom's face, filled with joy and happiness. This was actually really nice.
————-6am—————
"Quickly Tom! Before anyone wakes up!" I whisper as I push him out the door.
"Ok ok, I'm out! Just let me take a second to admire this wonderful work of art." He chuckled, clearly meaning the house we decorated.
I smile, and say, "Yeah, this was truly great."
He looks back at me, and without hesitation, gives me a quick peck on the cheek, leaving with the simple line, "I had fun."
I wave 'good-bye', my face slowly heating up, leaving me blushing like crazy. Now all I have to do is wait for Marco to wake up and feast his eyes on our masterpiece.