Star VS The Forces Of Bill Cipher : Part 2

STAR'S P.O.V

"Waohhhhh!"  I sighed, " Seems like this guy is pretty crazy."

"Crazy is an understatement! He's insane!" Dipper dramatically threw his hands in the air, " Did you not listen to the part where he turned people into gold and made them into a throne!"

I nodded silently an Tom followed.

"So, where is he now?" Tom questioned seeming interested in his story.

Dipper smiled and happily said, " That's the good part, I think he is trapped in stone, to be more accurate, a stone statue of himself." He gave us a toothy grin before adding a  bit more worriedly, " though it is uncertain. Mabel said she keeps having nightmares of him, even though it's been 2 years now."

"Mabel?" I questioned.

He gave a little chuckle and explained, " Oh yeah, my sister. Mabel is her name, sorry for not telling you sooner."

He paused and and then continued, " Oh, and I forgot to mention that there may be some  ravage gnomes down that path," He pointed to the direction he came from, "So, just be cautious."

He continued to explain some things that we need to look out for here in this town and then he said good bye. 

"Umm, Dipper?" Tom said uncertainly, stopping Dipper from turning around.

"Yeah?"

" Do you mind if we stick with you for a bit?" Tom  asked, surprisingly, " It's not that I'm scared, so don't get the wrong idea, it's just that I want to see your sister. I am a demon and I may be able to help her a bit,  I'm not to sure though?"

After hearing that come out of Tom's mouth, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, "Awww, Tom. You're so sweet!"

Tom didn't deny it so I felt really accomplished. That's when I noticed the boy was still standing there and I immediately directed my attention to him.

"I guess." He croaked, a bit skeptical, " Only if your friend there is coming too. I'm not going to walk off with a demon, by myself!"

"Of course I'll come!" "Of course she'll come." Tom and I both said, my voice a little more loud than my demon friend.

"Alright then, I can't believe I am trusting a demon now..." Though a whisper, I heard him say under his breath.

————————————————  ——-   ——————————————— ————- — 

A/N: Sorry for this filler story part thing, it's just that the next part will be pretty long and It would be longer with this. I also just wanted to add a hint to something that will happen in the next chapter. Also,  I felt that it would be better to leave this part by itself.