Tom and Star

A/N: I don't know what I just did :P

Tom's P.O.V

I was requested to stay at Star's house today, by the one and only, Star. She said she wanted to have a sleepover so I agreed. Don't know why Star would've asked that in the first place, but this is not what I expected...

I arrived, and Star happily greeted me... 

"TOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" 

I smiled back at her, and wanting to greet Start with the same level of enthusiasm, I replied with,"STARRRRRRRR!"

We went to get snacks from the kitchen, and that is when I decided to make a bowl of chips. This is what happened... 

"TOM!" Star exclaimed as I was in the middle of pouring the chips out of the bag, and with a jolt of sudden shock, all the remaining chips in the bag then flew all over the table, making me sigh,
"I'll clean it up..."

After the quick clean up, we went to watch a movie together, we sat down and as I was about to choose a movie, this happened...

"TOM!" Star shouted into my ear, making all my eyes shut in pain,before continuing calmly," So what movie will you choose?"

I rolled my eyes, my ear ringing now, and I simply picked up a dvd labeled,"A Random Scare". I smirked a bit, and Star seemed to be interested too...

Just as the creepiest bit came on, Star happened...

"Tooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm..." Star silently, but spookily, whispered just before the actual jump scare came on, and to my dismay, I actually got scared. I shot her a death glare, while all she did was give a little chuckle making me break into a small smile.

I went to grab a drink from the table, and as I was about to drink it...

"TOM!" A shrill shriek echoed through the room, of course, making me spill the drink all over my face, as well as shirt and pants. 
"What is it?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice.
The person who shrieked, was of course Star and she replied,"It's nothing," while giving me the most innocent smile she could ever make.

This happened for quite a while, and I thought she would give up and sleep, but nooo...

"TOM!TOM!TOM!" The resounding shouts filled my head, making me jolt out of bed and quickly look for the source, Star. She just continued to whisper my name afterwards, but i tried to show little to no emotion, just in case she WAS trying to annoy me....it was working.

The morning wasn't any easier...

"Tom!"
"Tom!"
"Tom!"

It just continued like this for a while, so let's not name every single incident.

"Umm, Star? What is up with you lately?" I asked a bit frustrated, but also in a curious manner.

Star just smiled, and she squeaked, "Look Tom! You didn't burst into flames! Yay! Now I know for sure, you have changed." 

My three sleepy eyes just glared at Star, and I rephrased, "This was all to see if I changed?" 

Star nodded.

Soon I burst into a fit of laughter and through a few out of breath gasps, I manage to say, "You really are something, aren't you?"