3

Zora's Domain is, if not more, as beautiful as I remember it. The blue colors really collide well together, and I still enjoy the feeling of walking on the luminous stone.

Link and I walked across the bridge, leaving the horses behind. He told me to be cautious, that there may be people here that blame us, mostly me, for Mipha. I reassured him that I wouldn't worry, that Mipha was a strong warrior and that's who I remember her as.

We were greeted by Prince Sidon, who enveloped me in a hug. He looked so much like his sister. I recalled memories of when he was younger, that I used to watch as Mipha taught him to swim. He was overjoyed that I remembered him.

Afterwards, we met with the King, who didn't seem angered at all by my presence. The old tutor Muzu, on the other hand, glared daggers at Link and I.

The King, seeing how tired we were, asked for us to rest until the morning. We agreed immediately.

The room is wonderful. The bed I am on at the moment feels like I'm floating in the water.

Link surprised me by claiming he was a chef. I challenged him to make a meal, and he returned in a short time with two plates of meat. I admit, I was reluctant to try at first, but I ended up eating the entire thing.

Link told me I still acted like a princess, and when I asked him how, he pointed out how I ate like I was at some extravagant party trying to mind my manners. I retorted by telling him he still ate like a barbarian. We both laughed.

I haven't seen Link smile in so long. Even 100 years ago, he was very phlegmatic. I suppose he's warming up to me again. I should try to get him to have conversations with me, instead of sentences here and there.

As I write this, Link whispers in his sleep, calling for Mipha. My stomach aches. If I am here now, why would he wish for a friend?

~Princess Zelda of Hyrule