7

Earlier this morning, I met with two construction workers who were near Link's house. I recruited them to help rebuild Hyrule Castle, and they agreed right away. They required payment, so I told them I would pay anything and more for my home.

Link had thought it would be better if we skipped Goron City. None of them believed that we were the cause of Daruk's passing, and we could visit if they seemed to have any trouble with Vah Rudania. Also, I didn't have the appropriate necessities to make it to the top of Death Mountain.

We are halfway to Rito Village.

Link has reminded me yet again that traveling by use of Sheika Slate would be much faster, but not being able to look at my land for 100 years has made me not want to miss an inch of it.

Part of me believes Link doesn't like Rito Village all too much considering he and Revali didn't have the best relationship. When I brought Revali up to him, he said even after saving Vah Medoh and talking to Revali's spirit, the bird was still trying to prove himself better than him.

I assured Link that he and Revali were the same, and that many people were jealous of him when he got the sword. Link wondered if I had been jealous too. I told him that I had been upset, but quickly got over it when I realized he was the Hero who deserved it.

Link laced his fingers with mine.

My heart skipped a beat.

-Princess Zelda