𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖲𝖤𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖧𝖶𝖠 (𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖹)

⚠️ Warning: This chapter contains mature material. Reader discretion is advised.

When his eyes finally met with yours, you grew fearful

When his eyes finally met with yours, you grew fearful. Why? Because now Seonghwa knew you were there, and that you had seen everything.

The tiny voice inside your head was yelling at you to run, to drop the bags in your hands and get out of here fast. So that's what you do, because you have no desire to talk to him.

Seonghwa stumbles out of his car when he sees you taking off your heels, he knew you were trying to leave. "Y/N wait, please! Let me explain!" He yells running towards you, fixing his clothes. He starts getting closer but you take off down the street. "Y/N!"

And to make things dramatically worse...it begins to rain. Hard.

The tears you fought so desperately to hold back when you were in front of him, were now rolling over your cheeks and down your chin. Your feet ache from the rough pavement, but you keep going and you don't dare look back.

A trail of water marked your every step as you walked sluggishly up the single flight of stairs. You had finally reached your apartment. When you get inside, you close the door and slowly slumped down in front of it hitting the floor.

"This has to be a bad dream, right? That didn't just happen." You cry hysterically into your hands.

You and Seonghwa have been together for two years. Tonight you were supposed to be celebrating...but any good memories you had of your relationship were now blurred and smeared by what you just witnessed back in that parking lot.

You caught Seonghwa cheating on you.

(Before the incident...)

Your boyfriend is always so busy with work. It's hard for you two to get together sometimes. But tonight you agreed to meet at the restaurant where you had your first date. You were so excited to see him after a week of only text and phone calls. The dress, your hair and makeup, you had everything picked out. But there was a lot of time between now and when you were going to meet Seongwha. You decide to get dressed early, run some errands, and then just spend some time in the shops near the restaurant.

Little did you know... Seonghwa had come early too.

You leave the store with a small black bag in your hand. It had inside some new video games for Seonghwa to play. You thought it would be a nice gift to give him later. You decide to take all your shopping bags back to the car; then you would start heading toward the restaurant since it was getting closer to time.