𝖪𝖨𝖬 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖩𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖦 (𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖹)

⚠️ 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖭𝖲𝖥𝖶 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅. 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽.

"What do you think about posing with Hongjoong?" The makeup artist ask while tapping a warm colored rouge onto your lips

"What do you think about posing with Hongjoong?" The makeup artist ask while tapping a warm colored rouge onto your lips. You press them together softly, blending out the color.

"I don't know. I haven't met him yet." You say crossing your legs. "All I know, is that he's a rapper in some boy group."

"Well. He must be something or he wouldn't be posing for the cover." She says as you playfully roll your eyes at her.

Soon another staff member walks over. She places a hand on your shoulder and smiles at your reflection in the mirror. "I just saw that Hongjoong guy walking towards the studio."

"What was he like?" The makeup artist looks up eagerly awaiting her answer.

"Overly gorgeous. I'm jealous of you Y/N." She says giving you a wink, removing the jumbo size roller from your bangs.

"I just hope he can pose decent." You tell them, making everyone giggle.

"Y/N why aren't you dressed yet?!" You turn around in your chair to see your manger pointing at the pretend watch on her wrist. "They're waiting for us in the studio, come on hurry up!"

"Okay I'm coming!" You sing, following her out the door.

Being a model has it's good and it's bad moments. You have a little more booty than most models and love that you're able to represent all the curvy girls out there. But sometimes you have to work with some not so great people.

Today you're taking photos for the cover of NSFW Magazine. And this particular issue is all about cute lingerie. You've done a few ads for this company in the past but have never been on the cover before. So you're very excited about the shoot with Hongjoong.

-

The photographer looks around the room puzzled. "Where is Y/N?" he ask loudly, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Everyone just shrugs their shoulders and goes back to whatever they were doing.

"I'm surrounded by imbeciles." He grumbles while rubbing circles over his temples.

You quickly walk into the room with your manger right behind you. "I'm here! Sorry, there was a wardrobe malfunction." You say while rubbing the back of your neck. The scowl on his face made it obvious that he wasn't happy about you being late, even though it was only by a few minutes.