im messy.

don't ask.
• • •

(characters:
Tyler
Han
Max
Johnny
& me )

I had already went out with Han, found out Max liked me along with Johnny, and at the time Tyler and I had stopped talking way before and I had no idea why.

Welp. Turns out over our break all the boys decide to become friends and I was just HSHDHAJ okay. I had hoped they all forgot about me but when has anything gone my way. Hint: never.

So basically the teacher was assigning seats so we all stood against the wall as she was calling out names. (All the boys in this story had sat down already besides max)

So she called my name and I sat down and she called max who was gonna be sitting next to me. But as he walked towards his seat he looked at the others and just smiled and nodded as they mouthed out something to him and I just looked back towards the desk I sat at.

He then sat down and just smiled at his friends and looks towards me. I just kept looking forward. I'd see them sometime mid their heads slightly towards me and I just use my arm to shield myself !!

From that day on I wondered if they ever talked about me because I'm one thing they all had in common. I just wanted to die.

What if they had a 'we hate Vanessa club.' ???? Nahhh they were nice guys....I hope. :)))

 :)))