ass rash.

he was annoying af !!
• • •

(characters:
Tessa
Andy
& me)

As I said before, Tessa and I were best friends. It was a healthy one..again compared to Becky's.

We did everything together and blah blah blah all that best friend stuff.

So every time it was our break from class we were the only one that would hang out by a big tree. While everyone else was miles away. We would play random games we made up or just talk about things.

So as we would play random games a kid named Andy would come and bother us. At this point I'd say bullied us but we would never listen to him and just kept talking. He would constantly tell us things and we would just roll our eyes but ignore him.

That's what he did most days on his free time. Come to us and just tell us things until we had to go back inside. So anyways any time Tessa and I would walk around or out of lunch we would always hold hands. Always.

When we walked to lunch we would hold hands. Walking out of lunch we would hold hands. Walking anywhere we would just hold hands. And everyone seen that but like it was normal to us and it was the fingers interlocked holding hands.

So as we would walk Andy would come running to us and call us lesbians and tell us things about how we probably kissed and had sex and etc. but we would just walk pass him and continued holding hands and he'd sometimes follow us and call us lesbian or he'd just go back to whatever he was doing.

One day we were in class and the teacher was talking about how sometime boys pick on girls because they liked them and both Tessa and I looked at each other and laughed.

We went to our spot by the tree and played around saying andy had a crush on one of us and we both told each one that it was the other

We went to our spot by the tree and played around saying andy had a crush on one of us and we both told each one that it was the other. And Andy would come and we would both laugh as he tried telling us thing and we would run away.

We confronted him once about it as just asked

'Alright which one of us is it?'

He turned red and looked as us as if his cover was blown...most likely because it was but he then told us to 'fuck off' and left. Yikes.

All I can say is Andy was as annoying as an ass rash. I never had an ass rash but that's not the point