The Kiss

"And now I need you to look into each other's eyes. Then Thomas you're gonna lean in slowly, once she sheds a tear, okay?"

It was day the day on the kissing scene. Thomas sat there, staring at Julia. She was actually quite beautiful. Her sparkling blue eyes and curly brown hair. And her faced looked like it had been kissed a million times by God himself.

Maybe this won't be so bad, he thought.

"And action!" Thomas looked into her eyes. As the single tear fell, he thought of Dylan. And how much he truly missed him. "Cut! Cut!" Hailey got out of her chair and slapped Thomas across the face.

"Thomas what are you doing? I need you to focus this is a very important scene. Do you think you could do that for me?" He lies and shook his head yes.

"Alright lets take it again from the top!"

Focus, Thomas focus. Thomas had been acting since he was very young. He had always been professional and never had these problems before. Maybe that's because he had never been in love before.

He leaned and his lips met Julia's. She grabbed the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. It felt warm. Nice. Thomas hated to admit it...but he enjoyed it.

"And cut! That was perfect! Take 5 guys." When they pulled away, Julia was biting her lip, moaning a bit. "That was so fucking good." She winked at him and walked away.

Thomas felt his pocket vibrate.

dylan: hey tommy how's it going ❤️