The Apologie

Tears began to form in Thomas' eyes. "D-dylan what are you d-doing?" Dylan quickly stood up walking over to his boyfriend. "Tommy l-listen to me." He said reaching out for his hand.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" He yelled, ripping his hand away from Dylan's grip. "Why would you fucking beat up my costar? What the hell was going through your mind?"

Costar? Dylan realized what he did was wrong. "I d-didn't know she was y-your costar a-nd-"

"I don't wanna bloody hear it right now. We'll talk about this at home." Thomas looked around, seeing he just embarrassed himself in front of the whole cast and crew. He looked back at Thomas and shook his head in disappointment.

"Hailey, I apologize for Dylan's actions. I will make sure this never happens again. Ever."

Julia still lay on the ground, trying to comprehend what just happened. Thomas helped her up off the ground and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry Julia. Dylan is a bloody idiot."

"It's okay, Tommy." Thomas smiled and signaled Dylan to the car.

The car ride was long and silent. Nothing like this had ever happened to them before.

...

When they arrived at home Thomas went straight up to their room, not a word coming from his mouth. "Thomas can we at least talk about this?"

Thomas laid on the bed, gazing up at the ceiling. Dylan sat down by his side. "Tommy listen to me. I came to the set to find you cause you didn't answer and I got worried. Then this girl came up to me and told me what a good kisser you are and I just got really jealous and I'm sorry."

Thomas raised his tone. "Well yes Dylan, I did kiss her, but it was for the bloody movie. How many girls have you kissed, huh? Holland, Shelley, Britt, Rosa, Kaya? The list goes on and on. We are actors Dylan. That is what we do."

"Tommy I'm sorry. I love you."

Silence.