The Fight

Feelings of guilt over took Thomas like a disease. He told himself he didn't enjoy the kiss, but that was a lie.

dylan: tommy?
read at 2:57

He needed to take his mind off things for a bit, so he decided to drive to the nearby bar, not telling Dylan.

At home, Dylan began to worry. Thomas had been acting very strange, and now he wasn't answering his texts. He decided to call him.

"Hey this is Thomas, sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now, but leave me a message and I'll call you back."

Dylan knew where the movie was shooting, and thought maybe he could go surprise Thomas at work.

When he arrived there was no sign of him. "Hello I'm Dylan O'brien. Thomas' boyfriend." He walked up to the blonde haired lady.

"Of course I know who you bloody are," Hailey laughed, "But Thomas isn't here right now." Not here? Where in the world is my boyfriend?

"Well do you know where he is?" Dylan suddenly felt a hand trace his shoulder. A girl with curly brown hair appeared in front of him. "I know where he is."

"Y-you do? Oh thank goodness I've been worried sick." She bit her lips looking him up and down. "Well well well. The Dylan O'brien in the flesh. I do have to say Tommy is a lucky man. But then again...you're pretty lucky too aren't you."

Hearing someone else call Thomas, Tommy, made Dylan clench his fists. "W-what's that supposed to mean?" He was loosing his temper.

She leaned in close and whispered into his ear, "Let's just say, he's one hell of a kisser."

Dylan lost it and trampled Julia to the ground. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" He wrapped his hands around her neck, tightening his grip.

"Please stop! Stop!" He heard people say, but he did not stop. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN." People tried to pull him off of her, but he resisted.

It wasn't until he heard a small voice over all the screaming.

"Dylan?"