The Ecstasy

When Thomas and Dylan reunited it was like one of those slow motion moments in the movies. The wind blowing through Thomas' fluffy hair, and Dylan grabbing him by the hips, hoisting him up into the air.

The shared a moment of silence, just holding each other in their arms. They had really missed this.

"I'm so goddamn stupid," Thomas said, breaking the silence. Dylan pulled out of the hug, and wrapped his hands around Thomas' face. "Don't say that about yourself, my love." Thomas wanted to cry, but instead he smashed his lips against Dylan's.

Even though it had only been a few days, it felt like years since they had shared this embrace. Dylan ran his hands along Tommy's back, until he reached the hem of the shirt. He held it tightly, and then with one swift motion, he pulled it over Thomas' head. Thomas parted his lips, deepening the kiss.

Without breaking apart from each other, the made their way over to the bed. Thomas pushed Dylan down, and climbed on top of him. "Oh Dylan," he said in between kisses. "You're so beautiful."

Dylan tried to ignore the hotness forming in his cheeks, but Thomas found it adorable. "Tommy?" They were now under the covers, still kissing. "Yes, Dyl?"

"Can we just lay here? N-not that I don't like this. And trust me I like it a lot. It's just, I really missed cuddling with you, a-and I just wanted-" Thomas cut him off short. "Say no more, my love."

Dyan smiled, rolling over on his side. Thomas wrapped his arms and legs around his boyfriend, squeezing him tight. "Please never leave me again, Tommy."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"I love you, Tommy."

"I love you more, Dylan."

yayyyyyy for dylmas being cute af 😍